Not to Miss International Conferences in 2017
These days it is not enough to read books to gain knowledge. It is also essential to make the maximum out of the resources that are available hot at hand for us. To gain complete knowledge about the surroundings and the different works and projects that are going on one must have to make use of technology. The technology these days enables us to know about the various conferences across the globe and gives us details about them so that we can make the most out of it. We need to stay updated to our field at all times in order to produce quality work. These conferences will be an informative step towards our goals.
There are thousands of conferences in various different fields and different topics that go on every year and it becomes really difficult to stay updated until and unless the proper use of technology is done. There are various conference alerts which once you register in them will give you a regular update on the upcoming events and the kind of topics that is expected to be discussed in that conference or event in a nut shell. This will help you to keep a track of the various conferences worldwide by staying at a particular place and choose the ones you think will add value to your knowledge. There are conferences held in every field in every corner of the world throughout the year thus to stay updated with the information well in advance will help you prepare for the same and attend or participate in the same.
Furthermore there might be multiple events around the same time, so by having an idea about the events and the conferences in advance along with its content you can decide which ones to attend and which ones to let go. This will in turn make your planning much easier and your life sorted knowledge-wise.
Some of the International conferences which you should not miss in 2017 are:
- CLINICA: This is expected to be a very interesting conference in Clinical Research, Clinical Trials and Medical writing. Organized by ABC Biologics, calls for all professionals in the field to join the conference and discuss the present progress in their field. It is supposed to be held on the 1st of September in Bangalore.
- IJIEEE-International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, and Communication & Robotics Engineering (ICEECR): Organized by IJIEEE, this conference is expected to be very interesting given the trends in Robotics in various industries at present. It is going to be held in Mumbai on the 2nd of September this year and the registration process has begun already.
- ASAR-International Conference on Business Management, Economics, Social Science and Humanities (ICBMESSH): This conference organized by ASAR is one of the key conferences held this year which speaks about the various advances in the field of Economics, Business Management, Social Science and Humanities. The venue being in Pune, the conference is expected to be held on the 3rd of September 2017.
- NRF- National Conference on Recent Innovations in Science, Engineering and Technology (NCRISET-2017): Organized at Hyderabad by the Nation Research Forum on the 2nd of September 2017 this conference is expected to unveil certain important innovations in the field of Science and Engineering taking place around us at present.
- IRF-International Conference on Pharmaceutical, Medical & Environmental Health Sciences (icpharme-2017): To be held in Mysore on 3rd September, this conference is expected to provide a platform for industries and institutions to come hand in hand and discuss the present works happening in their individual fields at present.
- Academics World-234th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing (ICAISC): The conference is being held on the 13th and 14th of September 2017 in Bali, India. This conference is based on the advanced information on Artificial intelligence which is a major leap in almost all industries in the present day scenario.
- IRAJ–International Academics Conference on Civil and Structural Engineering (IACCSE): Dated on 17th of September, this conference is basically dedicated to the Academics of Civil and structural engineering and this gives the basic knowledge about the recent progress in the field of civil engineering. It is supposed to be organized in Chennai by IRAJ.
- ISETE–International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial and Civil Engineering (ICMMICE): This conference is supposed to be held in Kolkata on the 24th September by ISETE. It is organized to give the professionals a basic idea about the recent advances in the field of Mechanical, Civil, Industrial and Manufacturing Industry.
- WRFER – International Conference on Forestry Food and Sustainable Agriculture (ICFFSA): Food and Agriculture industry in our country is improving by the day thus this conference has immense importance in the present day scenario. To be held on the 1st of October in Bangalore, this international conference is expected to answer all queries about forestry, food and agricultural industry at present.
- ISSRD – International Conference on Recent Developments in Computer & Information Technology (ICRDCIT): The conference is supposed to be held in Bhubaneswar on the 22nd of October. This has been organized in order to encourage and promote the wellbeing of the academicians and make them work towards their goal will more zeal. It is a conference to look forward to.
- International Conference on Communication, Devices and Computing: Supposed to be held in Haldia, Organized by the ECE department of HIT, this is supposed to be a forum for industrialists, researchers, scientists and scholars to come together and share their views on various topics. It is to be held from the 2nd to the 3rd of November.
There are many more international conferences spread across the country for the next few months and the various Conference Alert websites are available to guide you with the same. These conferences are on various different topics and in all kinds of fields. Thus you need to look through the list and register at the earliest for the ones you want to attend. This is actually a very interactive way of knowing your subject better and being updated about the different works being undertaken on the same.
How to get the Most out of a Conference
A conference is a place of education. It is a place of sharing information and holding debates regarding the topic that is being discussed. First of all, let’s get to know the different types of conference. The types and categories and are almost the saes, with only a few differences.
The conference as we know it iOS generally held by an organization or an or an association for discussing a particular topic.it may also be hosted keeping in mind to nurture and establish new relations with the neighboring competition. The more informal version of the conference is what we call a symposium, the only difference being the addition of a banquet followed by the meeting. The seminar is what we refer to as a students discussion session. Well-renowned processors from many institutions attend these seminars and speak on a particular topic. Compared to the previous two forms, this one is purely for and educational purpose.
The type of conference we are going to discuss is the first one. Related to a strict business and industrial zone, a conference can mean great many things and present to you endless opportunities to evolve your business into a better one. Generally, the company hosting the conference has only one thing in mind and that us ROI or Return on Investment. It is not necessary that they will get to have all the benefits for themselves. These conferences are attended by some eminent people and it doesn’t matter if you’re hosting the conference or not. You may as well make the best fo the situation. Here is how to do it:
- Event Hashtags: The marketers are quite active on twitter. Any updates regarding the event long with any kind of information is readily updated on the twitter accounts. In order to get the most out of a conference, it is imperative to follow the event on twitter. There will be times when specific applications or event packages will be released which will be related to the event. It is best to download them and keeping ones updated to the latest information and trivia related to the particular conference. The event hashtag is a vital source of information for any conference visitors and in order to get the most out of any conference, it is best to follow the event.
- Participating in Contests: Conferences are all about giveaways. The company visiting the conference have only one goal in mind, and that is to make themselves known their contemporaries. Most of the times talking to them about the matters of the company is not feasible. So what they resort to are giveaways. By giving aways company products as prizes, these companies gain an acquaintance with the other visitors at the conference. In order to get the most out of a conference, it is essential to participate ion these events. You may start receiving business letters, calls and partnership proposals for the next few months, but the effort is worth it. The freebies may prove to be a good help in the long run. A few emails crowding your inbox is not very bad deal.
- Exchange your ideas: Don’t fall into the abyss where you share out your business ideas with only your colleagues. It may be a good idea not to leak your plans to another company but this also limits your growth, for instance, you don’t get a view of an outsider. The person hearing you out will judge what you said very strictly. it goes without saying that your ideas will go under a decent level of scrutiny. The feedback may be worth the effort and may help you to come up with an even more brilliant idea. In the case where you’re still skeptical of your audience, make it as brief as possible and don’t share the explicit details to them. In order to get the most out of a conference, it is imperative to get an opinion of the people visiting a conference. Most of the members attending the conference will be seasoned veterans. Their words of wisdom may prove to be the missing link in transforming yours idea into much better one.
- Taking a different approach: In a place where people are always asking about work, you have to stand out. You must keep in mind to leave a mark on everyone you speak at the conference. There are tons of ways of breaking the ice. Get comfortable while talking. Talk to them and show genuine interest in their Once, they have a better impression of you, then speak about your business proposition. Setting a ground for acceptance is essential before you go about pitching your ideas to another individual.
- Dress properly: Presentation is the key and the rate of your success in a conference is directly dependent on your dress appeal. A good and well-maintained dress gives out a confident vibe. A strong persona appeals to everyone and people will feel more comfortable while talking to someone who generally has a good dress. Also, there is the point where you have to present yourself in a meaningful conversation. However, a proper dress ensures that you have already won 40% of the battle.
- Make up your mind: Think about your true goal of finding behind visiting the Upcoming Conference. If yo have visited it to establish good relations, then visits early on when the minds of the people are fresh and easy to approach. Once they have had enough o the hustle and bustle, they will start t leave the premises, and it will be harder for you to approach them. If your true intention is to bag all the freebies, then visit the conference eat the end. Generally, there are a lot of the items that are left and could not be distributed. They have to take them back and by giving them a helping hand increases the odds of your getting some extra out of those giveaways.
The 8 Biggest Academic Conference Blunders
It is often seen that writers spend precious money ,not to mention their writing time ,on conference every year but it makes doubly disturbing that so many of us fall in pray to innocent mistakes that can keep us from getting the most out of them.
So here let’s look forward for the 8 biggest academic conference Blunders that usually takes place:
- Approaching the agents or the editors in the wrong way: It is often noticed that writers often don’t use their common sense when approaching the editors or agents. Some of the errors it has been found that following the editors to their restroom and requesting for an interview or sometimes even approaching an editor or agent who is busy in talking with some another person. The best time to approach them, when they are not in the session or doing any kind of private conversation with any people. Always it is better to recommend a social setting or after the conference panel or workshop withheld. Ask for their time to meet and gently show them the respect with a polite and kind behavior. Offer the editor or the agent with some coffee or relaxation stuff so that they feel comfortable to talk and feel free also. Offer them a good place so that the conversation goes on without any kind of interruption.
- Bad Attitude should be avoided: Never come to the conference in a bad attitude. We have seen that some writer’s feel that the conference is slanted against them. They think others have an access to an inside track that’s closed to them when in reality everyone is treated alike and any related resources are allocated to the first come and first served basis. While undergoing a meeting with an agent for a consult, never expect a complete critique of the work. So it is very important that we need understand that this is the best possible opportunity to present in this academic conference and if the agent fined its interesting then there may be many probable chances where he or she will ask to send more works to be reviewed out of interest.
- Forgetting to do the Homework: In some writers we can find that they don’t plan ahead, even though they can’t even match in what is being taught and about the talking’s of the teachers said in the conference. Conferences offer the websites and brochures so the basic information is available well ahead of time. A call to the conference organiser is a very easy way to get the additional information. Failing to Dress for Success, Sometimes writers in short sleeves and sandals without a jacket or a sweater. It includes air conditioning in the hall which results in shivering. Conference attendees should always layer up properly to feel comfortable during the on-going of the seminar.
- Overlooking Pitch Session Preparation work: It is very important to find the perfect fit for the agent so that while pitching the fantasy manuscript to an agent who works primarily with literary fiction will not bring a writer any close to publication. Conferences often supply speakers for a reason. Try to read them. Old interviews, broadcasts are available featuring these agents are often readily available online, and agency websites are full of information. Writing a book truly takes dedication and time though while undergoing thorough research. Choosing the right agent or query pitch often requires same consideration. Proper place is very important where the work fits in, as it is very important to look very professional and proper illustration and elaboration makes the presentation quiet interesting and really attractive for the listeners to learn many new things.
- Missing opportunities to Network: The biggest blunder for attendees is not planning ahead and bringing networking items like cards, brochures and books to trade and give away. Too often it is found that attendees do not interact with each other and the speakers as much as possible. Writers attend the conference for a wide number of reasons but chief among them reasons include the networking with the editors, agents and fellow writers. Getting a card or a brochure will help to build contacts and supporters for writing purpose.
- Play it very safe: Basically we never know whom we can meet up while having a coffee in the corridor. So if we spend the entire time loitering with our friends then we may miss out many interesting conversations and connections. The best strategy is to challenge oneself to sit down for meals alone and meeting up many new people. Even there is ample time to catch up with friends once the event is over.
- Failing to follow: A lot of writers fail to follow up with the agents and the editors in a timely manner. Writers should wait and six months after the conference to get back an editors on an idea which is sometimes too long. If something positive feedback is obtained after two weeks then follow up process should be started after the process of conference.
- Giving Up Control: There are few writers who always try to make themselves feel better by bragging deliberately diminishing others work. Secondly a little amount of insecure, belittled, envious immediately exactly after the conversation. So better we should be having control over our emotions and every aspect of our work.
So never hurt the chances of excelling in the academic conference, than to take avoid such blunders committed in such academic conferences.
Contented by: www.conferencealert.com
10 tips you need to know on How to Start Your Own Business in 2017
Technology has gone by far by 2016. People are now more used to do all kinds of transactions and communication through internet. The online payments, online shopping and the social media for communication are making the lives of the people easier. People are now more reliable on online transactions because it has become very much safer and secure than it was before.
There are seven industries, which are forecasted to flourish in 2017. Thus the new startup entrepreneurs should focus on them. They are:-
- Real Estate Business: – It is obvious that with the increase in the population there will be a huge requirement of personal houses and office spaces for the new entrepreneurs to startup their business. Though there is an increase in the inflation rate of consumer prices in United States by 1.6% in October 2016, yet there can be stable situation in 2017 and people will want to buy more homes and offices. So business in Real Estate can be a good idea to startup from.
- Manpower Business: – Apart from housing, the increase in the startups will require more manpower. Hence there will be a huge explosion in the Manpower Industry along with the housing industry. There will be a big demand for both skilful and unskillful candidates in 2017. Hence it will be huge boost for the entrepreneurs who are on the idea of starting up a business regarding human resources which will help the different industries to find the suitable candidates for the different tasks.
- Equipment Supplies: – With the advent of new small-scale as well as large scale industries, which is estimated to be vast in 2017, there will also be a great demand for equipments like machineries, tools, production equipments so that the startups may start and continue with their business effectively and efficiently. Hence you can also opt for an equipment business.
- Logistics Services: – The most booming sector of 2016 was the e-commerce sector. Hence it is anticipated that the rate of use of e-commerce by the people will increase even more in 2017. Hence e-commerce and logistics goes hand in hand as the main aspect of the e-commerce sector is logistics. The finished products need to be sent effectively to the end users, for which logistics services suffices the requirement efficiently.
- Wholesale Business: – The most important supplies and services are given by our retailers. Be it in urban, or semi-urban or even rural places the role of a retailer sums out to be the most important and efficient role. Thus it is also anticipated that in the year 2017 there will be a gradual increase in the number of retailers in order to meet the expectations of the end customers. This basically indicates that the inventory should be simultaneously high in the year 2017. Thus being an entrepreneur, you can also aspire you dreams by being a part of the retail business.
- E-Commerce: – The biggest fishes present in the market today belong to the e-commerce sector. The present growth rate of the e-commerce retail sector will reach to $22.049 trillion in 2016-17 which is up by 6% from the previous year. On the other hand there is a change of pattern of the customers in their shopping behaviors and it is more oriented to online shopping. Hence the e-commerce sector will face a big boost in the year 2017.
- Design and Development: – Due to the huge demand of the online shoppers, more and more number of garments and more and more different styles of garments are required. As the customers are all shopping online, they are searching for new and innovative fashion at an affordable price. Hence there is a huge chance for the upcoming fashion designers on the field. Hence if you are starting off with a new startup idea, you can surely go and try your luck into the fashion industry.
Some of the Tips to startup your own Business in 2017:
- Focus on the Business Plan: – The first thing you need to do before starting of your own business is to focus on your business plan. You must make a detailed study reading:-
- The summary of your business.
- A detailed description of your company or corporation.
- A detailed market analysis of the competitors.
- The management structure of your organization.
- A detailed and thorough description of the product/services that will be provided by you.
- The process of making your business.
- The budgetary and financial projections for your business.
- Fetch and Gather necessary information regarding the source of funds: – This basically deals with the source of loans that should be taken to start your business. You need to be ready with:-
- The licenses of business as applicable.
- Personal as well as business tax information.
- Personal as well as business bank statements.
- Income statement and detailed financial projections.
- Focus on Profitability: – Your main focus while entering the market should be profit centric from the initial days. Hence you need to know and focus on points on how you can build your business to be profitable.
- Savings Goal: – You must focus on how to save money from your profits, because it might help you to support your business in emergency situations.
- Evaluate your business process: – You must evaluate your business processes from time to time and make prompt decisions to embrace new technologies to make your business efforts easier.
- Insurance Policies:– You must have some of the insurance policies related to:-
- Personal Liability
- Business Property
- Worker’s Compensation
- Product Liability
- New Tax Regulations: – You must have a thorough knowledge about the new tax rules and regulations along with its filing dates or even increasing or decreasing rates.
- Competitive Salary Structure: – You must attract good candidates and workforce by providing the best salary structure present in the market. Thus you need to have a full knowledge about it.
- Get Tax Deductions: – You must de-clutter unnecessary expenses and save time and money and thus you’ll be able to deduct your taxes.
- Cash Accounting: – Cash accounting will help you to record your expenses on the time when cash will be paid out to the suppliers, vendors as well as to the third parties irrespective of the expenses incurred.
Contented by: www.allconferencealert.com
Snapchat and its Importance for Your Conferences
This is an age of social media, an age of the internet. Even a few decades ago, the internet was something used by the military for communication purposes regarding military strategies. After it was made available to the common mass, an evolution was eminent. The seed of the revolution was planted and gradually picking up the pace, we are finally faced with the present age. Among the million aspects that has evolved, one key and most important aspect of social life that has taken a huge step forward is communication. Long gone are the days where communication meant only writing letters and awaiting a reply when we burned with anticipation. The present generation communication has taken a huge step forward.
Social media has become a type of universal society, uniting people from all around the world with just the click of a button. The question being, what is social media and social media websites? Social media is a means of communicating over the internet using different softwares and applications, via a simple visual interface. Through this interface we interact with each other in ways such as talking, video calling, texting or even voice calling. Over time some of these platforms gain a certain degree of recognition based on their user popularity, easiness, reliability, privacy, service availability and cost effectiveness (if any). One such social media based platform used for communication is the Snapchat. It may not be the first suggestion that comes to mind but it has earned its fair share of fan base and popularity. Today we are going to discuss how an application designed for recreation and chatting can also be employed to organise certain social events.
Snapchat has a monthly activity of around 200 million users. The aspect that distinguishes it from other social media platforms is the limited lifetime of the posts, events, and activities that users share on the website. The posts made by the users disappear after they are viewed by the recipient. This limited lifetime period of the posts also make it a perfect place for event marketing.
Getting started with snapchat is very easy. Give your email and other necessary details, and your account is ready. Next will be mentioned a few steps via which you can incorporate Snapchat in event marketing.
- Create a specific Snapchat geofilter for your event. Geofilters are actually filters or illustrations that can only be opted during some special events. In order to create your own brand filter, you need to submit a sample illustration to Snapchat services. After a few business days during which it will be reviewed, any photos taken in Snapchat during that particular event the users can apply your custom created filter on their images.
Here’s how the process works:
- Choose a venue and a span of time your geofiter will remain active. In order to engage a larger audience, try to include buffers on the time and geography.
- Submit your ideas and illustrations on the snapchat website for evaluations. You may also consult the internet for ideas regarding the design of your geofilter. Try to make it simple and synonymous to the theme of the event. Do a bit of research beforehand.
- Make sure to submit the illustration 3 to4 days prior the event or the time you want your filter to be active.
- Rates varies based on the timespan and the size of the geofilter, the base price being $5/ 20,000 square feet.
These pictures are sent to your friends and anyone who views the image will be exposed to your brand. So it is completely natural is you happen to notice these pictures popping up on different other social media websites, such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, as the viewers may have downloaded the image and posted them.
Here are a few pointers while designing the filter:
- Include the name of your business, provided you have the required rights to do so. However, you cannot use phone numbers, email or even URLs.
- The geofilters need to be in a PNG format, with a resolution of 1080*1920 pixels and must be 300kb or less in size.
- If you don’t have any prior design experience, you can download some default templates available for download at Snapchat’s official website.
- An important note: use the top and bottom section of the screen. This will prevent the template from covering the user’s original photo.
- The second option is to create the event story on Snapchat itself:
Create an account specifically for the event on snapchat to engage with the users directly. This process allows you to post stories regarding the event and share other representations for the viewers to see.
Here are a few tips that will help you to better showcase your event:
- Provide a presentation of the preparation of the event, an uncut version of the preparations. Give out a few spoilers. Give rise to a sense of anticipation among them by showing off a glimpse of the sponsors, the venue where the event is going to take place. Release a video of a small interview with the performers as well.
- If u don’t have exciting photos to share, spice up your collection with the snapchat editor which presents a huge array of tools to choose from and gives that extra edge to your photos.
Don’t get messed up. This types of marketing are supposed to be fun. Don’t get all crooked under a cloud of self-created peer pressure. The basic trick behind boosting a particular event is to remain active. The attendees need to know that the event is lively and in the long run they will be entertained throughout the process.
ConferenceAlert.com website which catalogues a huge number of recorded events that have already taken place, to the ones that will take place. Both on a national and international scale. Here you can host your event just by clicking on the “add event” icon. Select a venue, arrange your events in a very straightforward and simplistic way. Just a few clicks and phone calls and you’re on your way to organizing your own event. The next step being the publicity of the event with Snapchat.
Contented by: ConferenceAlert.com
The Advantages of an Affordable Conference Listing
Conferences are formal meetings regarding different topics which involve some discussions and presenting different posters by a group of people about some topics. The discussions may be about some problems facing by a company or an organization like schools, research laboratories or about starting a new approach from the higher authority of the company or organization.
A conference listing consists of some necessary requirements like formulation of the conference theme, formulation of the subject to be discussed in the theme, setting a date or dates preferable Sundays or other holidays , recruitment of conference assistants and staffs, recruitment of some working groups who will organize the event, hiring a spot where the group of people will discuss about different topics, seating arrangement for the people, a board which can be required during discussion, catering like tea and coffee breaks and lunch packs and other conference stationeries like flower bouquets, badges, etc.
Such conference listing can be made affordable by setting a suitable registration fees which will match with the arrangement in the conference. The late registration fees should be made a bit higher. The method of payments and preferable currencies should be specified. A specific date is to be fixed for settling the deadline of final payments. The conference staffs should check all registration fees that are received have been processed or not and if there found any queries then to resolve them. The final confirmations of the seats in the conference are to be sent to the participants. The final list of the registered participants is to be made and then the catering agencies are to be informed according to the lists. There should be arrangement of ordinary badges with first name and organization name of the participants and staffs. There should be one registration desk with two to three staffs. The lunch packs can be made from the organization canteen or some nearby restaurants for which there will be no transportation charges.
An affordable conference will make more people to come for attending the conference. Different views regarding a subject from different person will be obtained and that will help in the performance of the organization. There should be arrangement of a number of speakers which will be beneficial for affordable conference. The cost of badges and food will be balanced by the registration fees. The organization will gain valuable ideas from the speakers for their betterment in working. The total cost of the conference should be taken from the registered participants through registration fees. This is one advantage of the organization that without much loss of money, it will gain good suggestions from experienced persons of conference event field. Through the conference, the company or organization can make some proposals with other organizations which will meet the purpose of the former.
The affordable conference listing is very important to the corporate sector as the company need not to afford much money for the employees due to travelling to some distant places. Rather people from different organization will come to an affordable selected place near the company who has organized the conference and will share their views for selected subjects made by the company. So here the company is only getting the benefits.
Nowadays audio and video conference systems are very popular. An organization just requires an online conference room where conference can be done only by software packages. One can share his or her ideas by standing in the conference room using posters and Power Point presentations with people worldwide. The most advantage of such conference is by using webcam one can able to see the sponsors and contributors at a time if they are from other states and countries.
Such affordable conference listing through internet makes a great advantage of any organization. These are the different advantages of an affordable conference listing.
Conference Website Planning – Questions to Ask!
All good bonding starts with a healthy conversation, be it a personal bonding or professional. Conversation is the source to know, collect and gather information that we look for in order to solve various issues that we look for thus leaving it being more than just playing with words. Conversations can take place between two people or a vast majority of people which we call meeting and in some cases conference.
Conference is predominantly understood as an official meeting to converse about a particular topic. It’s during a conference meeting only mostly where new innovative ideas are created and talked about by various experts.
Websites these days have brought the story of the world on our desk. We can know, perform and organise various activities through websites sitting anywhere anytime. If you are still wandering around what to make available on your website and how to frame can be quite a manoeuvre.
To build an effectual website, you first have to place yourself in one of the visitors place, put yourself in their shoe and view things from the eye of a visitor and find out what information they might look for and what you will be expecting from them. Above all you have to make sure that your website succeeds in delivering all those answers that they will look for during the conference.
Your website is one of the first stepping stones of your conference planning procedure. Any individual looking for any relevance information will end up looking your conference website. Your website is the main search engine that will provide information seeker with their need. Half success of your event lies in your conference website where you can showcase various items of your event, answers to most expected question which will save you time from repeated questions and mailing.
So in order to build up a good event it’s very important to create a website for your conference and run it as soon as possible.
Questions to ask to build an effective conference:
- First you got to ask what will the attendees need that are looking forward to your conference. A registration form is a major item in the conference website planning. Links and details on the sessions that will take part. Most importantly location, time where and when it’s held and guideline to help the attendees how to reach there. Your event should have a proper logo, conference name and date on which it is taking place. You may provide a map location via Google map to make it convenient for the visitors and avoid hazard of transportation and parking problems. Present everything with links and pictures attached in the website.
- Next are the requirements for speakers. There should be a page where bios of speakers should be present while they will be delivering speech in the conference. Links should be there to help build a connection network with them. The relationship between a speaker and the conference plays a vital role. It’s a speaker’s responsibility to deliver more through their speaking to the attendees that will either answer to all their questions or avoid a question mark after the speech. They should be given a list of possible questions. Social media these days have very much helped speakers in reaching their attendees. Speakers should be active in various blogs and social Medias. They should portray interest to their visitors. Your website should have all these contents.
- Define the structure of the website that will help attendees to find the material they are looking for. Try to find out what questions and problems your visitor may face and include them thoroughly in your website. You may provide a chart to help your attendees to have a sound knowledge about the conference by mentioning the list of all speakers, delegates and various stuffs that will take place along the journey. Provide specific information and guidelines about submission of registration forms, deadlines and the detailed process. Your website should have page for bookings of the visitors and contact information for further queries.
- Last question that arises is the things that need to happen at the conference location. In order to perform the advertised conference meeting perform smoothly. You need to select a spacious venue. The location should have a banner to make it easily visible to its participants. There should be enough space for the participants to interact and socialise nicely. There should be entry and exit space to avoid chaos of the visitors. Microphones and all technical matters should be rechecked to avoid any embarrassing disturbing situation. There should be volunteers to help visitors, if they require any info. Lastly arrangements of food and snacks should be made for refreshment.
Thus in order to make your conference a successful one you need to ask yourself all these question for better performance and make a path open for future conference planning. A special area of question should be asked and made for sharing visitors’ experience and what else they were looking for in the conference that will be of great help for future events.