10 Tips: How to Ace an Academic Conference
Academic conference can sometimes seems like as overwhelming work at times. Speaking confidently, positively, and preparing an excellent presentation are obviously an invaluable tools. But there are many simple steps which you can utilize to maximize your presentation in the academic conference.
Useful Tips Are As Follows:
- Select the correct conference
There will be a huge number of conferences in your general field over a course of a year. Choose which conference is most crucial and relevant out your interest and work in which you are involved by searching conference releases.Firstly, ensure that you satisfy your reason for attending the conference, most of the researchers don’t primarily attend academic conferences to know more about the subject but rather they attend to establish their networks with other people or experts. It might be scary at the first time to talk in front of so many people but once you find that your topic is being cherished by the audience then you have a good chance to get to meet many well-known experts who are attending the conference.
- Do your homework properly
Go in correct direction and make yourself confident and positive and attend the events which are linked with the conference events and select which programs and events you would like to go and which program would be benefit you.
Once you have created a proper schedule, then do the important readings to ensure that you are good enough to effectively participate and contribute in the events and group talk exercises.
- Ask For Help
Get help from colleagues such as research collaborators and supervisors, they can easily simplify your task tremendously by making you known to other big delegates and other well-known speakers (sometimes in advance).
Always encourage the questions which are being asked to you and from your side ask questions which you feel you need to know. It will help you as well as the audience to share each-others ideas, just be clear with your each response and make yourself presentable in front of other people, sometimes from the audience comments become very embarrassing for the presenter who thinks no one lined their papers. But take that embarrassing moment in account and prepare for the next presentation.
As an academic you may probably poor at management and other organization related issues, just stick to the academic things (select special notes and papers and start managing and creating a paper as well as a poster sessions).
- Get involved in the tasks
Getting used to the talks with less amount of audiences will boost your opportunities to get new ideas, share ideas. Keep in mind to bring a small notebook just pay attention and write down the important notes and ask questions if you have any doubts.
Starting one on one conversations with the colleagues can prove a mighty fruitful, making your own presentations will also help but make it short clear and easy to understand by the majority of the audience so that you can attract more and more expert people in your pocket to spread you network.
- Never underestimate the power of the posters
Even if You are speaking, just consider making a poster so that it helps in one on one opportunity in the poster sessions which can sometimes present more productive and give you other opportunities than speaking in front of an audience.
- Prepare your elevator pitch
As awkward as it sounds, a very interesting summary and accomplishments will make everything for your conference experience. For many shy people an early rehearsed pith will help them to assist with the conference and making that conference memorable.
Preparation is crucial but not the rehearsal, in reality too much of rehearsal may lose your self-confidence and make you sound dull, just focus on one thing that to be confident while delivering the presentation.
- Make use of extra-curricular sessions
In general, conferences includes group activities and meals which are present are great for networking opportunities which will often help to feel less pressure. Smile when you begin, the most important aspect while presenting is you’re smiling cause smiling boosts your voice and it helps to recover you from the faults you’re making while presenting.
Just remember that the audience is in your corner, it doesn’t want that you fail while presenting. On the whole, your experience will be enjoyable and it would be more enjoyable if you start thinking that everyone there is to help each other to establish.
- Just be yourself
Although a festive type of atmosphere accompanies conferences, be very careful when you speak and try to think twice and speak and closely monitor the alcohol intake.
Whatever you just don’t think that you can take a sector of paper written for a specific journal or from a chapter of a journal of a chapter written for a book and read it out. A paper which are written for academic releases is rarely suitable for anyone to read it aloud. Just keep in mind that keep the ideas in your mind and write them in a piece of paper specifically for the conference. Focus on less dense with shorter sentences and with more signposts for the audiences.
- Be prepared
Make it easy and simple for the potential collaborators and the other employers to get in touch with you by having a detailed visiting card (business card) prepared very professionally and get others contact so that you can get further update regarding anything you need to know and if someone doesn’t have any business card then just take your notebook and write their contact detail for further communication.
- Follow up
Following the conference, be confident and walk to people and speak to them, just keep in mind that they also used this sort of conferences as an opportunity to establish and create connections with other people and if possible add some of the important information so that they might rethink about what you talked to them.
A conference’s success is not always dependent on the number of the audience or the people running it. There are multi conferences which are being organized on daily weekly or monthly basis depending on the presentations which are being provided.
Contented by: www.allconferencealert.com
Snapchat and its Importance for Your Conferences
This is an age of social media, an age of the internet. Even a few decades ago, the internet was something used by the military for communication purposes regarding military strategies. After it was made available to the common mass, an evolution was eminent. The seed of the revolution was planted and gradually picking up the pace, we are finally faced with the present age. Among the million aspects that has evolved, one key and most important aspect of social life that has taken a huge step forward is communication. Long gone are the days where communication meant only writing letters and awaiting a reply when we burned with anticipation. The present generation communication has taken a huge step forward.
Social media has become a type of universal society, uniting people from all around the world with just the click of a button. The question being, what is social media and social media websites? Social media is a means of communicating over the internet using different softwares and applications, via a simple visual interface. Through this interface we interact with each other in ways such as talking, video calling, texting or even voice calling. Over time some of these platforms gain a certain degree of recognition based on their user popularity, easiness, reliability, privacy, service availability and cost effectiveness (if any). One such social media based platform used for communication is the Snapchat. It may not be the first suggestion that comes to mind but it has earned its fair share of fan base and popularity. Today we are going to discuss how an application designed for recreation and chatting can also be employed to organise certain social events.
Snapchat has a monthly activity of around 200 million users. The aspect that distinguishes it from other social media platforms is the limited lifetime of the posts, events, and activities that users share on the website. The posts made by the users disappear after they are viewed by the recipient. This limited lifetime period of the posts also make it a perfect place for event marketing.
Getting started with snapchat is very easy. Give your email and other necessary details, and your account is ready. Next will be mentioned a few steps via which you can incorporate Snapchat in event marketing.
- Create a specific Snapchat geofilter for your event. Geofilters are actually filters or illustrations that can only be opted during some special events. In order to create your own brand filter, you need to submit a sample illustration to Snapchat services. After a few business days during which it will be reviewed, any photos taken in Snapchat during that particular event the users can apply your custom created filter on their images.
Here’s how the process works:
- Choose a venue and a span of time your geofiter will remain active. In order to engage a larger audience, try to include buffers on the time and geography.
- Submit your ideas and illustrations on the snapchat website for evaluations. You may also consult the internet for ideas regarding the design of your geofilter. Try to make it simple and synonymous to the theme of the event. Do a bit of research beforehand.
- Make sure to submit the illustration 3 to4 days prior the event or the time you want your filter to be active.
- Rates varies based on the timespan and the size of the geofilter, the base price being $5/ 20,000 square feet.
These pictures are sent to your friends and anyone who views the image will be exposed to your brand. So it is completely natural is you happen to notice these pictures popping up on different other social media websites, such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, as the viewers may have downloaded the image and posted them.
Here are a few pointers while designing the filter:
- Include the name of your business, provided you have the required rights to do so. However, you cannot use phone numbers, email or even URLs.
- The geofilters need to be in a PNG format, with a resolution of 1080*1920 pixels and must be 300kb or less in size.
- If you don’t have any prior design experience, you can download some default templates available for download at Snapchat’s official website.
- An important note: use the top and bottom section of the screen. This will prevent the template from covering the user’s original photo.
- The second option is to create the event story on Snapchat itself:
Create an account specifically for the event on snapchat to engage with the users directly. This process allows you to post stories regarding the event and share other representations for the viewers to see.
Here are a few tips that will help you to better showcase your event:
- Provide a presentation of the preparation of the event, an uncut version of the preparations. Give out a few spoilers. Give rise to a sense of anticipation among them by showing off a glimpse of the sponsors, the venue where the event is going to take place. Release a video of a small interview with the performers as well.
- If u don’t have exciting photos to share, spice up your collection with the snapchat editor which presents a huge array of tools to choose from and gives that extra edge to your photos.
Don’t get messed up. This types of marketing are supposed to be fun. Don’t get all crooked under a cloud of self-created peer pressure. The basic trick behind boosting a particular event is to remain active. The attendees need to know that the event is lively and in the long run they will be entertained throughout the process.
ConferenceAlert.com website which catalogues a huge number of recorded events that have already taken place, to the ones that will take place. Both on a national and international scale. Here you can host your event just by clicking on the “add event” icon. Select a venue, arrange your events in a very straightforward and simplistic way. Just a few clicks and phone calls and you’re on your way to organizing your own event. The next step being the publicity of the event with Snapchat.
Contented by: ConferenceAlert.com
All about Conferences and Hashtags
Conference meetings are generally gatherings of a large group of people and even companies, on a certain place where discussions take place on a certain topic. There are various kinds of conferences that take place all the year round. Some are academic conferences while some are formal events where researchers discuss about their researches, present results, does workshop and perform several other activities.
Conferences provide great opportunities to learn facts about one’s own field of study in multiple ways from various experts in a highly professional environment yet in a very friendly and much communicative way. It is an excellent place to meet new people and get inspired by scholars and talented professional individuals. Especially if you are a student or in the preliminary stage of your carer conferences often act as a booster to your career and helps you to feel motivated and reenergised. Taking part in conferences results to be advantageous in several ways, moreover if you are presenting something in any event then it throws a spotlight to your skills, you get observed and noted by professional experts and many companies as well that may open new doors to your career. It also strengthens your CV status when you participate on events. It helps create a great scope for networking.
All the above discussions were about visiting conferences, its importance and benefits. Now let us talk about the recent trend of Hashtags and its importance and what advantage does it holds if included in your events.
Adding Hashtags to your Events:
When you see Hashtags the immediate thing that pops on your mind is about the recent trend that you see everywhere on social medias. Now why these Hashtags? What extra benefit does it give, why people are so much into Hashtags? Even big companies seem to include Hashtags on their posts and blogs.
- If you want things to get noticed more, then using Hashtags is a great way that will highlight the thing you want to target. If you want to target a specific segment from your event schedules, using Hashtags is a great to make it more noticeable.
- Hashtags help you to keep a track on the similar other events that is taking place by using names that is common in the both the events. For example if your event is regarding academics then you can use Hashtags writing academic events. This will give you results showing all the topics related to the Hashtags you are looking for. This will let you know about the things other events are presenting and so you can add or omit stuffs accordingly that will help making your event unique.
- Make your Hashtags simple and short so that it can be easily remembered. Find out from social media sites what people are expecting from particular events and add such relevant Hashtags that will build their interest on the event.
- Hashtags often act as a marketing medium that helps in spreading your event faster. Most of the individuals these days are into social media and other networking sites where they can easily get a notification of your event by using Hashtags.
If you are thinking of organizing an event/conference but just not getting the exact space from where to start, what to start or wondering what are the things you need to organize a conference or you are looking for any conference to take part then you must check into this website “Allconferencealert.com”. This site is all in one where you not only get to know everything related conference.
This site is designed in an organised way where you get to know things segment wise. No matter wherever you are in the world it has a segment where you get to find about conference venue as per the country you are residing in, this helps you attain the nearest conference that is taking near your place. If you are looking for a conference related to a particular it provides conference topic wise as well. This site is a great way to look for events as per your choice.
This site also has a help desk that will provide you with all the required information you are looking for. If you have any queries regarding specific event or any events then you can leave a message on their message box that is located down right corner of the site’s page.
If you are an event organizer then you can also upload all the details of your event on this site. It will organize and perform the post task that will help you to promote your event well. You can also create your own account here to know and stay updated with the all the latest information and happenings about event around you or on the other areas across the globe.
If you are quite a regular visitor of various events around the world then you can also subscribe to their site to get regular alerts of all the upcoming events.
“All Conference Alert” also gives you the space to create your own event page and account where people can check in to get all the details and get their registration done if they are interested in your event. This way your event also gets noticed by professional people and companies.
The site has all the details you need to know if you are worrying about how to use it and have an access to this site. So this site has all that one might require, either to participate in any event or to promote their own events.
Apart from this do not forget to include Hashtags on all the three stages during a conference, such as before, during the event and after the event ends. Using Hashtags after the event ends helps you stay in touch with your visitors for your future events. Sharing your event Hashtags on social media is a must. So go to this website, make use of Hashtags and rock your conference show today.
10 Reasons Why Academics Attend Conferences
Do you know that you are the best ambassador of yourself and the most effectual representative of your brand?
And so, it is important to keep up a high profile and let populace know that you exist. Conferences and networking occasions give everyone an opportunity to get away from their usual work environment for a while, attend educational seminars, and meet up like-minded people in a more relaxed and intellectual setting.
These conferences are a fine platform to get skilled, interact with public, and discover new ways of living and conducting their work lives. Often the organizers put together remarkable and engaging programs covering different aspects of learning and development field. The explicit reason of attending conferences is to listen to and take a note of industry experts’ shared advices and insights into matters that you can benefit from.
Putting or traveling to a conference incurs some cost to you. But, this cost is an investment and the benefits you gain from attending that conference are a return on that investment. And in case multiple people attend, the value increases manifold. So, a day out of your usual routine to sharpen your existing skills and to add a few more to the bundle of already existing ones, is investing in yourself. To better yourselves!
- You can sharpen your skills and learn new approaches and ideas to make yourself more efficient and effective at your work. Attending conferences and listening to speakers from your own areas of interest helps you widen your field of study you are into and also add great value to your research.
- You can meet experts and influencers face to face and you stand a chance to position yourself as an expert in your field. Sitting in the same chair, in the same environment, in the same office can keep you away from fresh ideas and thinking. When you meet new people, new ideas flow in, new concepts evolve and you tend to think in various other directions which you have never thought of before, after interacting with experts who are from the same academic interests that you are from.
- These conferences help you feel integrated with the academic communities. These communities keep you constantly connected with them, and hence the flow of information is continuous. When there is information exchange within people in these communities, you always feel motivated to invent and discover new theories and concepts, which you would not have really pondered on.
- You can meet people who are engrossed in the same matter of research and converse theoretical and methodological ideas. You can mix and mingle, create new relationships, and even strengthen existing ones. You can also encourage constructive criticism when you talk about your work, which helps you gather new ideas.
- You stand a chance that can help you to get to know other scholars and academics and to be known in academic circles by convening prearranged panels for huge academic conferences.
- You can talk to the members and get to know about their schools, colleges, and departments, gathering information about varied places where you might eventually, later in your life, wish to work.
- You can learn more about well-known names in your field, and find that they too were normal human beings like you, who were once graduated students.
- You have opportunities of attending a variety of presentations and hear and discover more about areas of your discipline that may not be researched in your own department.
- Probably, you may realize that your ideas and thoughts are more significant, relatively speaking, than you actually thought. Ultimately, making you realize that you are a knowledgeable, active, and valuable member of your field.
- The flip side of learning and discovering new things is relearning classic methods. Conferences produce opportunities for greater reflection and focus that could help you take you and your work to the next level.
So, there is nothing like being in space of like-minded people – other folks willing to take time out from their tedious schedules and away from their offices to learn something novel. These conferences help you to break out of your comfort zones, which is just like breaking out of old ways of thinking.
Conferences put in another layer of enjoyment and fun to managing yourselves and your career growth by blending in a taste of social aspect to your learning and field efforts. So, a good conference urges you to grow, widen your perspectives, and challenge yourself!
Contented By: Conferencealert.com
Why Conference Listing the Right Option to Promote Your Upcoming Event?
When your organization or institution decides to organize a conference, you have to focus on many things to make the upcoming event a success. Many students, researchers, professionals and entrepreneurs nowadays attend conference regularly to discuss new ideas and emerging industry trends with others. But most people nowadays love to participate in conferences without putting extra time, effort and money. A large percentage of modern people even love to attend conferences from the comfort of their homes and offices.
Hence, you must take advantage of latest digital equipments and communication technologies to enable students, researchers, professionals and entrepreneur to attend the conference in a convenient and flexible way. At the same time, you also need to promote the upcoming conference through the right online channel to reach out to a higher number of targeted audiences and ensure maximum turnout. Based on your plan and budget, you have option to promote the conference through a number of options.
The pay-per-click (PPC) advertisement model provided by major online search engine and popular social networking sites will enable you to promote the conference by targeting relevant audience within a shorter amount of time. But the advertisement model will require you to invest a hefty sum of funds, and monitor the promotional campaign continuously. You still have option to promote the event in a cost-efficient way by posting blogs, uploading webinars/podcasts, creating social media events, and distributing press releases.
You have to make and implement a comprehensive strategy to promote the upcoming conference effectively without spending a lot of money. That is why; you, like other smart organizers, must consider promoting the conference through a reliable and popular conference website. The primary functionality of these websites is to help organizer to reach out to more audience, and promote their event by targeting relevant audience. The websites further convey detailed information about the conference to the relevant subscribers by sending email alerts on a regular basis.
You can gather information about various online sources, and choose the right conference website based on the data. After picking the right website, you can avail the conference listing option provided by it to post detailed information about your conference on it. While listing the conference on the website, you can post key details about the event like topic, keynote speakers, venue, schedule, conference paper abstract submission process, and URL of the official website of the event.
There are many students, researchers, professionals and entrepreneurs who visit popular conference websites to gather information about upcoming conferences, seminars, workshops and similar events. Hence, you can easily convey information to the relevant audience simply by listing the conference on the right website. At the same time, you can also avail the services provided by the website to promote the conference more aggressively and quickly. The website will further promote your event by sending email alerts to the relevant subscribers. The subscribers can get information about your conference whenever they check mails on computers or mobile devices.
Planning the Best Conference
Planning the best conference is not an easy task to take up. But when you are given the responsibility then it needs to be done very judiciously and in an orderly manner. To organize a best conference you need to follow a couple of steps in order.
The steps that you need to follow in order to organize the best conference are:
Select a theme
The theme of the conference is to be arranged and decided well beforehand. This is a very important thing as it becomes easy to make the arrangements and organize the seminar and arrange for the delegates, the speakers and the topic.
Decide on venues
Deciding on the venue is essential. You must look at your guest list and choose and decide on an appropriate venue for your conference. The venue needs to be of the right size and must have the right kind of accommodation. The venue has to be selected in advance as there is a good amount of competition for the venues these days.
Select the topic
Get the topic ready beforehand. So that people are ready before they attend the conference. The topic selected must be interesting and catchy so that just by looking at it more and more people get attracted to your conference and join in, making your conference a grand success.
Select the speakers
The speakers need to be invited and arranged properly. Appropriate speakers need to be selected and they should have a complete knowledge about the topic that you have selected for the conference. Preferably they should be a professional in the exact same field for the same.
Select the date
Selecting an appropriate date for the conference is also a tedious task. For this firstly you need shortlist a couple of suitable dates. One date has to be finalized after proper discussion with the other members of your team.
Allotting the work and giving the right responsibility for the conference to the right people is a necessity. This way you will not only be able to arrange a good conference and make it a good success but you will be able to make all the arrangements for it well in advance as well.
Prepare the budget
Decide on how much you need to spend on each area of the conference. You should be able to judge how much you can afford to spend for your conference. Once you have decided on the whole budget decide on how much to be allotted for each department for the conference as well.
Organize the enrollment procedure
This is again a very time consuming and tiring activity. You need to plan out a proper enrollment procedure for your delegates. Today online enrollments are most sorted for and thus be careful to organize your page such that each information, as well as enrollment step is written in a simple manner for everyone to understand.
Prepare the agenda
If you have an organized agenda ready well before the conference then your audience will also be interested in all that you have to offer. Preparing agenda and giving its handouts to the delegates on the day of the conference is essential. This will help them follow the order of the conference.
All this said and done, you are ready to go and own the stage. There are other minor criteria as well which you need keep in mind while planning a best conference on any topic, any language or directed at any particular set of audience as well. By following all these steps judiciously you will surely be able to plan the best conference in a lifetime.
The Advantages of an Affordable Conference Listing
Conferences are formal meetings regarding different topics which involve some discussions and presenting different posters by a group of people about some topics. The discussions may be about some problems facing by a company or an organization like schools, research laboratories or about starting a new approach from the higher authority of the company or organization.
A conference listing consists of some necessary requirements like formulation of the conference theme, formulation of the subject to be discussed in the theme, setting a date or dates preferable Sundays or other holidays , recruitment of conference assistants and staffs, recruitment of some working groups who will organize the event, hiring a spot where the group of people will discuss about different topics, seating arrangement for the people, a board which can be required during discussion, catering like tea and coffee breaks and lunch packs and other conference stationeries like flower bouquets, badges, etc.
Such conference listing can be made affordable by setting a suitable registration fees which will match with the arrangement in the conference. The late registration fees should be made a bit higher. The method of payments and preferable currencies should be specified. A specific date is to be fixed for settling the deadline of final payments. The conference staffs should check all registration fees that are received have been processed or not and if there found any queries then to resolve them. The final confirmations of the seats in the conference are to be sent to the participants. The final list of the registered participants is to be made and then the catering agencies are to be informed according to the lists. There should be arrangement of ordinary badges with first name and organization name of the participants and staffs. There should be one registration desk with two to three staffs. The lunch packs can be made from the organization canteen or some nearby restaurants for which there will be no transportation charges.
An affordable conference will make more people to come for attending the conference. Different views regarding a subject from different person will be obtained and that will help in the performance of the organization. There should be arrangement of a number of speakers which will be beneficial for affordable conference. The cost of badges and food will be balanced by the registration fees. The organization will gain valuable ideas from the speakers for their betterment in working. The total cost of the conference should be taken from the registered participants through registration fees. This is one advantage of the organization that without much loss of money, it will gain good suggestions from experienced persons of conference event field. Through the conference, the company or organization can make some proposals with other organizations which will meet the purpose of the former.
The affordable conference listing is very important to the corporate sector as the company need not to afford much money for the employees due to travelling to some distant places. Rather people from different organization will come to an affordable selected place near the company who has organized the conference and will share their views for selected subjects made by the company. So here the company is only getting the benefits.
Nowadays audio and video conference systems are very popular. An organization just requires an online conference room where conference can be done only by software packages. One can share his or her ideas by standing in the conference room using posters and Power Point presentations with people worldwide. The most advantage of such conference is by using webcam one can able to see the sponsors and contributors at a time if they are from other states and countries.
Such affordable conference listing through internet makes a great advantage of any organization. These are the different advantages of an affordable conference listing.
Conference Website Planning – Questions to Ask!
All good bonding starts with a healthy conversation, be it a personal bonding or professional. Conversation is the source to know, collect and gather information that we look for in order to solve various issues that we look for thus leaving it being more than just playing with words. Conversations can take place between two people or a vast majority of people which we call meeting and in some cases conference.
Conference is predominantly understood as an official meeting to converse about a particular topic. It’s during a conference meeting only mostly where new innovative ideas are created and talked about by various experts.
Websites these days have brought the story of the world on our desk. We can know, perform and organise various activities through websites sitting anywhere anytime. If you are still wandering around what to make available on your website and how to frame can be quite a manoeuvre.
To build an effectual website, you first have to place yourself in one of the visitors place, put yourself in their shoe and view things from the eye of a visitor and find out what information they might look for and what you will be expecting from them. Above all you have to make sure that your website succeeds in delivering all those answers that they will look for during the conference.
Your website is one of the first stepping stones of your conference planning procedure. Any individual looking for any relevance information will end up looking your conference website. Your website is the main search engine that will provide information seeker with their need. Half success of your event lies in your conference website where you can showcase various items of your event, answers to most expected question which will save you time from repeated questions and mailing.
So in order to build up a good event it’s very important to create a website for your conference and run it as soon as possible.
Questions to ask to build an effective conference:
- First you got to ask what will the attendees need that are looking forward to your conference. A registration form is a major item in the conference website planning. Links and details on the sessions that will take part. Most importantly location, time where and when it’s held and guideline to help the attendees how to reach there. Your event should have a proper logo, conference name and date on which it is taking place. You may provide a map location via Google map to make it convenient for the visitors and avoid hazard of transportation and parking problems. Present everything with links and pictures attached in the website.
- Next are the requirements for speakers. There should be a page where bios of speakers should be present while they will be delivering speech in the conference. Links should be there to help build a connection network with them. The relationship between a speaker and the conference plays a vital role. It’s a speaker’s responsibility to deliver more through their speaking to the attendees that will either answer to all their questions or avoid a question mark after the speech. They should be given a list of possible questions. Social media these days have very much helped speakers in reaching their attendees. Speakers should be active in various blogs and social Medias. They should portray interest to their visitors. Your website should have all these contents.
- Define the structure of the website that will help attendees to find the material they are looking for. Try to find out what questions and problems your visitor may face and include them thoroughly in your website. You may provide a chart to help your attendees to have a sound knowledge about the conference by mentioning the list of all speakers, delegates and various stuffs that will take place along the journey. Provide specific information and guidelines about submission of registration forms, deadlines and the detailed process. Your website should have page for bookings of the visitors and contact information for further queries.
- Last question that arises is the things that need to happen at the conference location. In order to perform the advertised conference meeting perform smoothly. You need to select a spacious venue. The location should have a banner to make it easily visible to its participants. There should be enough space for the participants to interact and socialise nicely. There should be entry and exit space to avoid chaos of the visitors. Microphones and all technical matters should be rechecked to avoid any embarrassing disturbing situation. There should be volunteers to help visitors, if they require any info. Lastly arrangements of food and snacks should be made for refreshment.
Thus in order to make your conference a successful one you need to ask yourself all these question for better performance and make a path open for future conference planning. A special area of question should be asked and made for sharing visitors’ experience and what else they were looking for in the conference that will be of great help for future events.