All about Conferences and Hashtags
Conference meetings are generally gatherings of a large group of people and even companies, on a certain place where discussions take place on a certain topic. There are various kinds of conferences that take place all the year round. Some are academic conferences while some are formal events where researchers discuss about their researches, present results, does workshop and perform several other activities.
Conferences provide great opportunities to learn facts about one’s own field of study in multiple ways from various experts in a highly professional environment yet in a very friendly and much communicative way. It is an excellent place to meet new people and get inspired by scholars and talented professional individuals. Especially if you are a student or in the preliminary stage of your carer conferences often act as a booster to your career and helps you to feel motivated and reenergised. Taking part in conferences results to be advantageous in several ways, moreover if you are presenting something in any event then it throws a spotlight to your skills, you get observed and noted by professional experts and many companies as well that may open new doors to your career. It also strengthens your CV status when you participate on events. It helps create a great scope for networking.
All the above discussions were about visiting conferences, its importance and benefits. Now let us talk about the recent trend of Hashtags and its importance and what advantage does it holds if included in your events.
Adding Hashtags to your Events:
When you see Hashtags the immediate thing that pops on your mind is about the recent trend that you see everywhere on social medias. Now why these Hashtags? What extra benefit does it give, why people are so much into Hashtags? Even big companies seem to include Hashtags on their posts and blogs.
- If you want things to get noticed more, then using Hashtags is a great way that will highlight the thing you want to target. If you want to target a specific segment from your event schedules, using Hashtags is a great to make it more noticeable.
- Hashtags help you to keep a track on the similar other events that is taking place by using names that is common in the both the events. For example if your event is regarding academics then you can use Hashtags writing academic events. This will give you results showing all the topics related to the Hashtags you are looking for. This will let you know about the things other events are presenting and so you can add or omit stuffs accordingly that will help making your event unique.
- Make your Hashtags simple and short so that it can be easily remembered. Find out from social media sites what people are expecting from particular events and add such relevant Hashtags that will build their interest on the event.
- Hashtags often act as a marketing medium that helps in spreading your event faster. Most of the individuals these days are into social media and other networking sites where they can easily get a notification of your event by using Hashtags.
If you are thinking of organizing an event/conference but just not getting the exact space from where to start, what to start or wondering what are the things you need to organize a conference or you are looking for any conference to take part then you must check into this website “Allconferencealert.com”. This site is all in one where you not only get to know everything related conference.
This site is designed in an organised way where you get to know things segment wise. No matter wherever you are in the world it has a segment where you get to find about conference venue as per the country you are residing in, this helps you attain the nearest conference that is taking near your place. If you are looking for a conference related to a particular it provides conference topic wise as well. This site is a great way to look for events as per your choice.
This site also has a help desk that will provide you with all the required information you are looking for. If you have any queries regarding specific event or any events then you can leave a message on their message box that is located down right corner of the site’s page.
If you are an event organizer then you can also upload all the details of your event on this site. It will organize and perform the post task that will help you to promote your event well. You can also create your own account here to know and stay updated with the all the latest information and happenings about event around you or on the other areas across the globe.
If you are quite a regular visitor of various events around the world then you can also subscribe to their site to get regular alerts of all the upcoming events.
“All Conference Alert” also gives you the space to create your own event page and account where people can check in to get all the details and get their registration done if they are interested in your event. This way your event also gets noticed by professional people and companies.
The site has all the details you need to know if you are worrying about how to use it and have an access to this site. So this site has all that one might require, either to participate in any event or to promote their own events.
Apart from this do not forget to include Hashtags on all the three stages during a conference, such as before, during the event and after the event ends. Using Hashtags after the event ends helps you stay in touch with your visitors for your future events. Sharing your event Hashtags on social media is a must. So go to this website, make use of Hashtags and rock your conference show today.
Conference Vs Journal Paper: 10 basic similarity & difference
Frequently it has been noticed that there are loads and loads of confusion regarding conference papers appearing as journal papers or vice versa may take place. Conference generally involve meeting of a group of people where individuals or groups of people will discuss new ideas and research work leading to a forum of many new more upcoming inventions to happen.
Hope we all know that Journal paper is an academic or scholarly journal which is a peer reviewed or referred periodical scholarship relating to a particular disciplined followed. Generally academic journals serve as forums for the introduction and presentation for the light of new innovation and invention and the offence of critique for the existing research.
- While studying a journal paper or attending a conference a single thing which is very knocking to everyone that these events helps the general or the attendees to gather huge knowledge about the topics they are unaware or yet to know.
- Journal paper has been many times reviewed to make further modifications and up gradations, whereas conferences are mainly nailed to new topics and recent research fields to scoop out the unknown knowledge.
- These events are generally attended by researchers, scholars, students and many more so that they can step up with the upcoming advancements of the nature, research and technology.
- In both this resources, several up gradations and modifications have enhance to improve mankind and technological support that aids human life.
- Prior to the discovery of all these new era of technologies, sciences and logics there was a time when people were hidden in the grooves of darkness where these knowledge of research, conferences and inventory methods helped people to a great extent to cover the darkness and cherish the light of happiness and knowledge.
So let’s learn about the Conference Vs. journal paper tug of war, where a conference paper presentation offers the platform to interact with people whereas conference paper publication forum offers a better and superior representation stage compared to the journal paper. So let’s look forward the difference between them.
- It has been seen that conference paper often provides a faster feedback as audience interaction is very effective.
- But the journal paper often counts about twice as much as credit, as well as takes too much long time to get pressed and published.
2) Short and Precise:
- The conference paper is generally small and precise due to time constraint and in that case feedback is not so important.
- But in case of Journal paper is generally long and full length peering of journal paper makes it time consuming and big.
3) Publication Procedure:
- Selection of conferences is much easier and they are mostly prominently directional.
- But the journal for publication is really too difficult and sometimes authors do not offer sufficient importance to their research and opt to go for lower graded journals for rapid publication.
4) Analytical Skill:
- For the conference papers the depth of analysis and scrutiny is not as deep as found in journal publication.
- But in Journal papers the investigations, market surveys and the analysis are so well explained that it leads to huge depth of description and new sculpturing of thoughts and ideas.
- Conferences help in interacting with the international people on the same forum.
- While in journal paper publication we have seen that such interactions is not possible. This is due to the fact that journal doesn’t not involve any kind of communication.
6) Explanation pattern:
- In conference paper presentation, the elaborative way of explanation performed by an individual candidate is exclusively very magnificent.
- For Journal papers this very way elaborate and extensive explanation is never expected and not even possible too.
7) Topic of Discussion:
- Generally the topic usually discussed in a conference paper accounts recent topics with very new research works.
- But the topics usually elaborated in journals are generally old or not the recent ones.
8) Filter Process:
- It has often seen, in conferences almost all topics are accepted in certain extent without having proper filtering or screening criteria’s, so the individual attending the conference is comparatively more as all are accepted.
- But in case of journal several approval and recheck is done for further publications.
9) Impact Factor:
- The impact factor offered by a journal paper is very high as interaction chances are much more.
- The impact factor for a journal is much less, as the interaction among the people is lesser as well as sometimes even outdated topics are very less useful.
10) Papers to be presented:
- For conference the mode of presentation includes posters, public discussions and even PowerPoint presentations also.
- For journals, it refers to an article which can be published as a journal.
11) Audience Feedback Help:
- In conference paper presentation, there is one to one interaction with audience, which not only helps in explanation but also makes the audience on spot feedback which is very effective.
- But in journal presentation the facility of on spot audience feedback is
Not obtained, so it is less beneficial comparatively.
- The reviews of the conference are not specified or directed with particular deadlines.
- The reviews of the journal paper are usually provided with deadlines, like six months or one year.
So the differences and the similarities are well listed well and to be followed. This way the similarity and the difference are well illustrated and illuminated so that the impact of conference and journals are well highlighted.
Contented By: Conferencealert.com
Why Conference Listing the Right Option to Promote Your Upcoming Event?
When your organization or institution decides to organize a conference, you have to focus on many things to make the upcoming event a success. Many students, researchers, professionals and entrepreneurs nowadays attend conference regularly to discuss new ideas and emerging industry trends with others. But most people nowadays love to participate in conferences without putting extra time, effort and money. A large percentage of modern people even love to attend conferences from the comfort of their homes and offices.
Hence, you must take advantage of latest digital equipments and communication technologies to enable students, researchers, professionals and entrepreneur to attend the conference in a convenient and flexible way. At the same time, you also need to promote the upcoming conference through the right online channel to reach out to a higher number of targeted audiences and ensure maximum turnout. Based on your plan and budget, you have option to promote the conference through a number of options.
The pay-per-click (PPC) advertisement model provided by major online search engine and popular social networking sites will enable you to promote the conference by targeting relevant audience within a shorter amount of time. But the advertisement model will require you to invest a hefty sum of funds, and monitor the promotional campaign continuously. You still have option to promote the event in a cost-efficient way by posting blogs, uploading webinars/podcasts, creating social media events, and distributing press releases.
You have to make and implement a comprehensive strategy to promote the upcoming conference effectively without spending a lot of money. That is why; you, like other smart organizers, must consider promoting the conference through a reliable and popular conference website. The primary functionality of these websites is to help organizer to reach out to more audience, and promote their event by targeting relevant audience. The websites further convey detailed information about the conference to the relevant subscribers by sending email alerts on a regular basis.
You can gather information about various online sources, and choose the right conference website based on the data. After picking the right website, you can avail the conference listing option provided by it to post detailed information about your conference on it. While listing the conference on the website, you can post key details about the event like topic, keynote speakers, venue, schedule, conference paper abstract submission process, and URL of the official website of the event.
There are many students, researchers, professionals and entrepreneurs who visit popular conference websites to gather information about upcoming conferences, seminars, workshops and similar events. Hence, you can easily convey information to the relevant audience simply by listing the conference on the right website. At the same time, you can also avail the services provided by the website to promote the conference more aggressively and quickly. The website will further promote your event by sending email alerts to the relevant subscribers. The subscribers can get information about your conference whenever they check mails on computers or mobile devices.
The Advantages of an Affordable Conference Listing
Conferences are formal meetings regarding different topics which involve some discussions and presenting different posters by a group of people about some topics. The discussions may be about some problems facing by a company or an organization like schools, research laboratories or about starting a new approach from the higher authority of the company or organization.
A conference listing consists of some necessary requirements like formulation of the conference theme, formulation of the subject to be discussed in the theme, setting a date or dates preferable Sundays or other holidays , recruitment of conference assistants and staffs, recruitment of some working groups who will organize the event, hiring a spot where the group of people will discuss about different topics, seating arrangement for the people, a board which can be required during discussion, catering like tea and coffee breaks and lunch packs and other conference stationeries like flower bouquets, badges, etc.
Such conference listing can be made affordable by setting a suitable registration fees which will match with the arrangement in the conference. The late registration fees should be made a bit higher. The method of payments and preferable currencies should be specified. A specific date is to be fixed for settling the deadline of final payments. The conference staffs should check all registration fees that are received have been processed or not and if there found any queries then to resolve them. The final confirmations of the seats in the conference are to be sent to the participants. The final list of the registered participants is to be made and then the catering agencies are to be informed according to the lists. There should be arrangement of ordinary badges with first name and organization name of the participants and staffs. There should be one registration desk with two to three staffs. The lunch packs can be made from the organization canteen or some nearby restaurants for which there will be no transportation charges.
An affordable conference will make more people to come for attending the conference. Different views regarding a subject from different person will be obtained and that will help in the performance of the organization. There should be arrangement of a number of speakers which will be beneficial for affordable conference. The cost of badges and food will be balanced by the registration fees. The organization will gain valuable ideas from the speakers for their betterment in working. The total cost of the conference should be taken from the registered participants through registration fees. This is one advantage of the organization that without much loss of money, it will gain good suggestions from experienced persons of conference event field. Through the conference, the company or organization can make some proposals with other organizations which will meet the purpose of the former.
The affordable conference listing is very important to the corporate sector as the company need not to afford much money for the employees due to travelling to some distant places. Rather people from different organization will come to an affordable selected place near the company who has organized the conference and will share their views for selected subjects made by the company. So here the company is only getting the benefits.
Nowadays audio and video conference systems are very popular. An organization just requires an online conference room where conference can be done only by software packages. One can share his or her ideas by standing in the conference room using posters and Power Point presentations with people worldwide. The most advantage of such conference is by using webcam one can able to see the sponsors and contributors at a time if they are from other states and countries.
Such affordable conference listing through internet makes a great advantage of any organization. These are the different advantages of an affordable conference listing.
Conference Website Planning – Questions to Ask!
All good bonding starts with a healthy conversation, be it a personal bonding or professional. Conversation is the source to know, collect and gather information that we look for in order to solve various issues that we look for thus leaving it being more than just playing with words. Conversations can take place between two people or a vast majority of people which we call meeting and in some cases conference.
Conference is predominantly understood as an official meeting to converse about a particular topic. It’s during a conference meeting only mostly where new innovative ideas are created and talked about by various experts.
Websites these days have brought the story of the world on our desk. We can know, perform and organise various activities through websites sitting anywhere anytime. If you are still wandering around what to make available on your website and how to frame can be quite a manoeuvre.
To build an effectual website, you first have to place yourself in one of the visitors place, put yourself in their shoe and view things from the eye of a visitor and find out what information they might look for and what you will be expecting from them. Above all you have to make sure that your website succeeds in delivering all those answers that they will look for during the conference.
Your website is one of the first stepping stones of your conference planning procedure. Any individual looking for any relevance information will end up looking your conference website. Your website is the main search engine that will provide information seeker with their need. Half success of your event lies in your conference website where you can showcase various items of your event, answers to most expected question which will save you time from repeated questions and mailing.
So in order to build up a good event it’s very important to create a website for your conference and run it as soon as possible.
Questions to ask to build an effective conference:
- First you got to ask what will the attendees need that are looking forward to your conference. A registration form is a major item in the conference website planning. Links and details on the sessions that will take part. Most importantly location, time where and when it’s held and guideline to help the attendees how to reach there. Your event should have a proper logo, conference name and date on which it is taking place. You may provide a map location via Google map to make it convenient for the visitors and avoid hazard of transportation and parking problems. Present everything with links and pictures attached in the website.
- Next are the requirements for speakers. There should be a page where bios of speakers should be present while they will be delivering speech in the conference. Links should be there to help build a connection network with them. The relationship between a speaker and the conference plays a vital role. It’s a speaker’s responsibility to deliver more through their speaking to the attendees that will either answer to all their questions or avoid a question mark after the speech. They should be given a list of possible questions. Social media these days have very much helped speakers in reaching their attendees. Speakers should be active in various blogs and social Medias. They should portray interest to their visitors. Your website should have all these contents.
- Define the structure of the website that will help attendees to find the material they are looking for. Try to find out what questions and problems your visitor may face and include them thoroughly in your website. You may provide a chart to help your attendees to have a sound knowledge about the conference by mentioning the list of all speakers, delegates and various stuffs that will take place along the journey. Provide specific information and guidelines about submission of registration forms, deadlines and the detailed process. Your website should have page for bookings of the visitors and contact information for further queries.
- Last question that arises is the things that need to happen at the conference location. In order to perform the advertised conference meeting perform smoothly. You need to select a spacious venue. The location should have a banner to make it easily visible to its participants. There should be enough space for the participants to interact and socialise nicely. There should be entry and exit space to avoid chaos of the visitors. Microphones and all technical matters should be rechecked to avoid any embarrassing disturbing situation. There should be volunteers to help visitors, if they require any info. Lastly arrangements of food and snacks should be made for refreshment.
Thus in order to make your conference a successful one you need to ask yourself all these question for better performance and make a path open for future conference planning. A special area of question should be asked and made for sharing visitors’ experience and what else they were looking for in the conference that will be of great help for future events.