How to get the Most out of a Conference
A conference is a place of education. It is a place of sharing information and holding debates regarding the topic that is being discussed. First of all, let’s get to know the different types of conference. The types and categories and are almost the saes, with only a few differences.
The conference as we know it iOS generally held by an organization or an or an association for discussing a particular topic.it may also be hosted keeping in mind to nurture and establish new relations with the neighboring competition. The more informal version of the conference is what we call a symposium, the only difference being the addition of a banquet followed by the meeting. The seminar is what we refer to as a students discussion session. Well-renowned processors from many institutions attend these seminars and speak on a particular topic. Compared to the previous two forms, this one is purely for and educational purpose.
The type of conference we are going to discuss is the first one. Related to a strict business and industrial zone, a conference can mean great many things and present to you endless opportunities to evolve your business into a better one. Generally, the company hosting the conference has only one thing in mind and that us ROI or Return on Investment. It is not necessary that they will get to have all the benefits for themselves. These conferences are attended by some eminent people and it doesn’t matter if you’re hosting the conference or not. You may as well make the best fo the situation. Here is how to do it:
- Event Hashtags: The marketers are quite active on twitter. Any updates regarding the event long with any kind of information is readily updated on the twitter accounts. In order to get the most out of a conference, it is imperative to follow the event on twitter. There will be times when specific applications or event packages will be released which will be related to the event. It is best to download them and keeping ones updated to the latest information and trivia related to the particular conference. The event hashtag is a vital source of information for any conference visitors and in order to get the most out of any conference, it is best to follow the event.
- Participating in Contests: Conferences are all about giveaways. The company visiting the conference have only one goal in mind, and that is to make themselves known their contemporaries. Most of the times talking to them about the matters of the company is not feasible. So what they resort to are giveaways. By giving aways company products as prizes, these companies gain an acquaintance with the other visitors at the conference. In order to get the most out of a conference, it is essential to participate ion these events. You may start receiving business letters, calls and partnership proposals for the next few months, but the effort is worth it. The freebies may prove to be a good help in the long run. A few emails crowding your inbox is not very bad deal.
- Exchange your ideas: Don’t fall into the abyss where you share out your business ideas with only your colleagues. It may be a good idea not to leak your plans to another company but this also limits your growth, for instance, you don’t get a view of an outsider. The person hearing you out will judge what you said very strictly. it goes without saying that your ideas will go under a decent level of scrutiny. The feedback may be worth the effort and may help you to come up with an even more brilliant idea. In the case where you’re still skeptical of your audience, make it as brief as possible and don’t share the explicit details to them. In order to get the most out of a conference, it is imperative to get an opinion of the people visiting a conference. Most of the members attending the conference will be seasoned veterans. Their words of wisdom may prove to be the missing link in transforming yours idea into much better one.
- Taking a different approach: In a place where people are always asking about work, you have to stand out. You must keep in mind to leave a mark on everyone you speak at the conference. There are tons of ways of breaking the ice. Get comfortable while talking. Talk to them and show genuine interest in their Once, they have a better impression of you, then speak about your business proposition. Setting a ground for acceptance is essential before you go about pitching your ideas to another individual.
- Dress properly: Presentation is the key and the rate of your success in a conference is directly dependent on your dress appeal. A good and well-maintained dress gives out a confident vibe. A strong persona appeals to everyone and people will feel more comfortable while talking to someone who generally has a good dress. Also, there is the point where you have to present yourself in a meaningful conversation. However, a proper dress ensures that you have already won 40% of the battle.
- Make up your mind: Think about your true goal of finding behind visiting the Upcoming Conference. If yo have visited it to establish good relations, then visits early on when the minds of the people are fresh and easy to approach. Once they have had enough o the hustle and bustle, they will start t leave the premises, and it will be harder for you to approach them. If your true intention is to bag all the freebies, then visit the conference eat the end. Generally, there are a lot of the items that are left and could not be distributed. They have to take them back and by giving them a helping hand increases the odds of your getting some extra out of those giveaways.
10 tips you need to know on How to Start Your Own Business in 2017
Technology has gone by far by 2016. People are now more used to do all kinds of transactions and communication through internet. The online payments, online shopping and the social media for communication are making the lives of the people easier. People are now more reliable on online transactions because it has become very much safer and secure than it was before.
There are seven industries, which are forecasted to flourish in 2017. Thus the new startup entrepreneurs should focus on them. They are:-
- Real Estate Business: – It is obvious that with the increase in the population there will be a huge requirement of personal houses and office spaces for the new entrepreneurs to startup their business. Though there is an increase in the inflation rate of consumer prices in United States by 1.6% in October 2016, yet there can be stable situation in 2017 and people will want to buy more homes and offices. So business in Real Estate can be a good idea to startup from.
- Manpower Business: – Apart from housing, the increase in the startups will require more manpower. Hence there will be a huge explosion in the Manpower Industry along with the housing industry. There will be a big demand for both skilful and unskillful candidates in 2017. Hence it will be huge boost for the entrepreneurs who are on the idea of starting up a business regarding human resources which will help the different industries to find the suitable candidates for the different tasks.
- Equipment Supplies: – With the advent of new small-scale as well as large scale industries, which is estimated to be vast in 2017, there will also be a great demand for equipments like machineries, tools, production equipments so that the startups may start and continue with their business effectively and efficiently. Hence you can also opt for an equipment business.
- Logistics Services: – The most booming sector of 2016 was the e-commerce sector. Hence it is anticipated that the rate of use of e-commerce by the people will increase even more in 2017. Hence e-commerce and logistics goes hand in hand as the main aspect of the e-commerce sector is logistics. The finished products need to be sent effectively to the end users, for which logistics services suffices the requirement efficiently.
- Wholesale Business: – The most important supplies and services are given by our retailers. Be it in urban, or semi-urban or even rural places the role of a retailer sums out to be the most important and efficient role. Thus it is also anticipated that in the year 2017 there will be a gradual increase in the number of retailers in order to meet the expectations of the end customers. This basically indicates that the inventory should be simultaneously high in the year 2017. Thus being an entrepreneur, you can also aspire you dreams by being a part of the retail business.
- E-Commerce: – The biggest fishes present in the market today belong to the e-commerce sector. The present growth rate of the e-commerce retail sector will reach to $22.049 trillion in 2016-17 which is up by 6% from the previous year. On the other hand there is a change of pattern of the customers in their shopping behaviors and it is more oriented to online shopping. Hence the e-commerce sector will face a big boost in the year 2017.
- Design and Development: – Due to the huge demand of the online shoppers, more and more number of garments and more and more different styles of garments are required. As the customers are all shopping online, they are searching for new and innovative fashion at an affordable price. Hence there is a huge chance for the upcoming fashion designers on the field. Hence if you are starting off with a new startup idea, you can surely go and try your luck into the fashion industry.
Some of the Tips to startup your own Business in 2017:
- Focus on the Business Plan: – The first thing you need to do before starting of your own business is to focus on your business plan. You must make a detailed study reading:-
- The summary of your business.
- A detailed description of your company or corporation.
- A detailed market analysis of the competitors.
- The management structure of your organization.
- A detailed and thorough description of the product/services that will be provided by you.
- The process of making your business.
- The budgetary and financial projections for your business.
- Fetch and Gather necessary information regarding the source of funds: – This basically deals with the source of loans that should be taken to start your business. You need to be ready with:-
- The licenses of business as applicable.
- Personal as well as business tax information.
- Personal as well as business bank statements.
- Income statement and detailed financial projections.
- Focus on Profitability: – Your main focus while entering the market should be profit centric from the initial days. Hence you need to know and focus on points on how you can build your business to be profitable.
- Savings Goal: – You must focus on how to save money from your profits, because it might help you to support your business in emergency situations.
- Evaluate your business process: – You must evaluate your business processes from time to time and make prompt decisions to embrace new technologies to make your business efforts easier.
- Insurance Policies:– You must have some of the insurance policies related to:-
- Personal Liability
- Business Property
- Worker’s Compensation
- Product Liability
- New Tax Regulations: – You must have a thorough knowledge about the new tax rules and regulations along with its filing dates or even increasing or decreasing rates.
- Competitive Salary Structure: – You must attract good candidates and workforce by providing the best salary structure present in the market. Thus you need to have a full knowledge about it.
- Get Tax Deductions: – You must de-clutter unnecessary expenses and save time and money and thus you’ll be able to deduct your taxes.
- Cash Accounting: – Cash accounting will help you to record your expenses on the time when cash will be paid out to the suppliers, vendors as well as to the third parties irrespective of the expenses incurred.
Contented by: www.allconferencealert.com
All about Conferences and Hashtags
Conference meetings are generally gatherings of a large group of people and even companies, on a certain place where discussions take place on a certain topic. There are various kinds of conferences that take place all the year round. Some are academic conferences while some are formal events where researchers discuss about their researches, present results, does workshop and perform several other activities.
Conferences provide great opportunities to learn facts about one’s own field of study in multiple ways from various experts in a highly professional environment yet in a very friendly and much communicative way. It is an excellent place to meet new people and get inspired by scholars and talented professional individuals. Especially if you are a student or in the preliminary stage of your carer conferences often act as a booster to your career and helps you to feel motivated and reenergised. Taking part in conferences results to be advantageous in several ways, moreover if you are presenting something in any event then it throws a spotlight to your skills, you get observed and noted by professional experts and many companies as well that may open new doors to your career. It also strengthens your CV status when you participate on events. It helps create a great scope for networking.
All the above discussions were about visiting conferences, its importance and benefits. Now let us talk about the recent trend of Hashtags and its importance and what advantage does it holds if included in your events.
Adding Hashtags to your Events:
When you see Hashtags the immediate thing that pops on your mind is about the recent trend that you see everywhere on social medias. Now why these Hashtags? What extra benefit does it give, why people are so much into Hashtags? Even big companies seem to include Hashtags on their posts and blogs.
- If you want things to get noticed more, then using Hashtags is a great way that will highlight the thing you want to target. If you want to target a specific segment from your event schedules, using Hashtags is a great to make it more noticeable.
- Hashtags help you to keep a track on the similar other events that is taking place by using names that is common in the both the events. For example if your event is regarding academics then you can use Hashtags writing academic events. This will give you results showing all the topics related to the Hashtags you are looking for. This will let you know about the things other events are presenting and so you can add or omit stuffs accordingly that will help making your event unique.
- Make your Hashtags simple and short so that it can be easily remembered. Find out from social media sites what people are expecting from particular events and add such relevant Hashtags that will build their interest on the event.
- Hashtags often act as a marketing medium that helps in spreading your event faster. Most of the individuals these days are into social media and other networking sites where they can easily get a notification of your event by using Hashtags.
If you are thinking of organizing an event/conference but just not getting the exact space from where to start, what to start or wondering what are the things you need to organize a conference or you are looking for any conference to take part then you must check into this website “Allconferencealert.com”. This site is all in one where you not only get to know everything related conference.
This site is designed in an organised way where you get to know things segment wise. No matter wherever you are in the world it has a segment where you get to find about conference venue as per the country you are residing in, this helps you attain the nearest conference that is taking near your place. If you are looking for a conference related to a particular it provides conference topic wise as well. This site is a great way to look for events as per your choice.
This site also has a help desk that will provide you with all the required information you are looking for. If you have any queries regarding specific event or any events then you can leave a message on their message box that is located down right corner of the site’s page.
If you are an event organizer then you can also upload all the details of your event on this site. It will organize and perform the post task that will help you to promote your event well. You can also create your own account here to know and stay updated with the all the latest information and happenings about event around you or on the other areas across the globe.
If you are quite a regular visitor of various events around the world then you can also subscribe to their site to get regular alerts of all the upcoming events.
“All Conference Alert” also gives you the space to create your own event page and account where people can check in to get all the details and get their registration done if they are interested in your event. This way your event also gets noticed by professional people and companies.
The site has all the details you need to know if you are worrying about how to use it and have an access to this site. So this site has all that one might require, either to participate in any event or to promote their own events.
Apart from this do not forget to include Hashtags on all the three stages during a conference, such as before, during the event and after the event ends. Using Hashtags after the event ends helps you stay in touch with your visitors for your future events. Sharing your event Hashtags on social media is a must. So go to this website, make use of Hashtags and rock your conference show today.
Conference Vs Journal Paper: 10 basic similarity & difference
Frequently it has been noticed that there are loads and loads of confusion regarding conference papers appearing as journal papers or vice versa may take place. Conference generally involve meeting of a group of people where individuals or groups of people will discuss new ideas and research work leading to a forum of many new more upcoming inventions to happen.
Hope we all know that Journal paper is an academic or scholarly journal which is a peer reviewed or referred periodical scholarship relating to a particular disciplined followed. Generally academic journals serve as forums for the introduction and presentation for the light of new innovation and invention and the offence of critique for the existing research.
- While studying a journal paper or attending a conference a single thing which is very knocking to everyone that these events helps the general or the attendees to gather huge knowledge about the topics they are unaware or yet to know.
- Journal paper has been many times reviewed to make further modifications and up gradations, whereas conferences are mainly nailed to new topics and recent research fields to scoop out the unknown knowledge.
- These events are generally attended by researchers, scholars, students and many more so that they can step up with the upcoming advancements of the nature, research and technology.
- In both this resources, several up gradations and modifications have enhance to improve mankind and technological support that aids human life.
- Prior to the discovery of all these new era of technologies, sciences and logics there was a time when people were hidden in the grooves of darkness where these knowledge of research, conferences and inventory methods helped people to a great extent to cover the darkness and cherish the light of happiness and knowledge.
So let’s learn about the Conference Vs. journal paper tug of war, where a conference paper presentation offers the platform to interact with people whereas conference paper publication forum offers a better and superior representation stage compared to the journal paper. So let’s look forward the difference between them.
- It has been seen that conference paper often provides a faster feedback as audience interaction is very effective.
- But the journal paper often counts about twice as much as credit, as well as takes too much long time to get pressed and published.
2) Short and Precise:
- The conference paper is generally small and precise due to time constraint and in that case feedback is not so important.
- But in case of Journal paper is generally long and full length peering of journal paper makes it time consuming and big.
3) Publication Procedure:
- Selection of conferences is much easier and they are mostly prominently directional.
- But the journal for publication is really too difficult and sometimes authors do not offer sufficient importance to their research and opt to go for lower graded journals for rapid publication.
4) Analytical Skill:
- For the conference papers the depth of analysis and scrutiny is not as deep as found in journal publication.
- But in Journal papers the investigations, market surveys and the analysis are so well explained that it leads to huge depth of description and new sculpturing of thoughts and ideas.
- Conferences help in interacting with the international people on the same forum.
- While in journal paper publication we have seen that such interactions is not possible. This is due to the fact that journal doesn’t not involve any kind of communication.
6) Explanation pattern:
- In conference paper presentation, the elaborative way of explanation performed by an individual candidate is exclusively very magnificent.
- For Journal papers this very way elaborate and extensive explanation is never expected and not even possible too.
7) Topic of Discussion:
- Generally the topic usually discussed in a conference paper accounts recent topics with very new research works.
- But the topics usually elaborated in journals are generally old or not the recent ones.
8) Filter Process:
- It has often seen, in conferences almost all topics are accepted in certain extent without having proper filtering or screening criteria’s, so the individual attending the conference is comparatively more as all are accepted.
- But in case of journal several approval and recheck is done for further publications.
9) Impact Factor:
- The impact factor offered by a journal paper is very high as interaction chances are much more.
- The impact factor for a journal is much less, as the interaction among the people is lesser as well as sometimes even outdated topics are very less useful.
10) Papers to be presented:
- For conference the mode of presentation includes posters, public discussions and even PowerPoint presentations also.
- For journals, it refers to an article which can be published as a journal.
11) Audience Feedback Help:
- In conference paper presentation, there is one to one interaction with audience, which not only helps in explanation but also makes the audience on spot feedback which is very effective.
- But in journal presentation the facility of on spot audience feedback is
Not obtained, so it is less beneficial comparatively.
- The reviews of the conference are not specified or directed with particular deadlines.
- The reviews of the journal paper are usually provided with deadlines, like six months or one year.
So the differences and the similarities are well listed well and to be followed. This way the similarity and the difference are well illustrated and illuminated so that the impact of conference and journals are well highlighted.
Contented By: Conferencealert.com
Planning the Best Conference
Planning the best conference is not an easy task to take up. But when you are given the responsibility then it needs to be done very judiciously and in an orderly manner. To organize a best conference you need to follow a couple of steps in order.
The steps that you need to follow in order to organize the best conference are:
Select a theme
The theme of the conference is to be arranged and decided well beforehand. This is a very important thing as it becomes easy to make the arrangements and organize the seminar and arrange for the delegates, the speakers and the topic.
Decide on venues
Deciding on the venue is essential. You must look at your guest list and choose and decide on an appropriate venue for your conference. The venue needs to be of the right size and must have the right kind of accommodation. The venue has to be selected in advance as there is a good amount of competition for the venues these days.
Select the topic
Get the topic ready beforehand. So that people are ready before they attend the conference. The topic selected must be interesting and catchy so that just by looking at it more and more people get attracted to your conference and join in, making your conference a grand success.
Select the speakers
The speakers need to be invited and arranged properly. Appropriate speakers need to be selected and they should have a complete knowledge about the topic that you have selected for the conference. Preferably they should be a professional in the exact same field for the same.
Select the date
Selecting an appropriate date for the conference is also a tedious task. For this firstly you need shortlist a couple of suitable dates. One date has to be finalized after proper discussion with the other members of your team.
Allotting the work and giving the right responsibility for the conference to the right people is a necessity. This way you will not only be able to arrange a good conference and make it a good success but you will be able to make all the arrangements for it well in advance as well.
Prepare the budget
Decide on how much you need to spend on each area of the conference. You should be able to judge how much you can afford to spend for your conference. Once you have decided on the whole budget decide on how much to be allotted for each department for the conference as well.
Organize the enrollment procedure
This is again a very time consuming and tiring activity. You need to plan out a proper enrollment procedure for your delegates. Today online enrollments are most sorted for and thus be careful to organize your page such that each information, as well as enrollment step is written in a simple manner for everyone to understand.
Prepare the agenda
If you have an organized agenda ready well before the conference then your audience will also be interested in all that you have to offer. Preparing agenda and giving its handouts to the delegates on the day of the conference is essential. This will help them follow the order of the conference.
All this said and done, you are ready to go and own the stage. There are other minor criteria as well which you need keep in mind while planning a best conference on any topic, any language or directed at any particular set of audience as well. By following all these steps judiciously you will surely be able to plan the best conference in a lifetime.
Conference Website Planning – Questions to Ask!
All good bonding starts with a healthy conversation, be it a personal bonding or professional. Conversation is the source to know, collect and gather information that we look for in order to solve various issues that we look for thus leaving it being more than just playing with words. Conversations can take place between two people or a vast majority of people which we call meeting and in some cases conference.
Conference is predominantly understood as an official meeting to converse about a particular topic. It’s during a conference meeting only mostly where new innovative ideas are created and talked about by various experts.
Websites these days have brought the story of the world on our desk. We can know, perform and organise various activities through websites sitting anywhere anytime. If you are still wandering around what to make available on your website and how to frame can be quite a manoeuvre.
To build an effectual website, you first have to place yourself in one of the visitors place, put yourself in their shoe and view things from the eye of a visitor and find out what information they might look for and what you will be expecting from them. Above all you have to make sure that your website succeeds in delivering all those answers that they will look for during the conference.
Your website is one of the first stepping stones of your conference planning procedure. Any individual looking for any relevance information will end up looking your conference website. Your website is the main search engine that will provide information seeker with their need. Half success of your event lies in your conference website where you can showcase various items of your event, answers to most expected question which will save you time from repeated questions and mailing.
So in order to build up a good event it’s very important to create a website for your conference and run it as soon as possible.
Questions to ask to build an effective conference:
- First you got to ask what will the attendees need that are looking forward to your conference. A registration form is a major item in the conference website planning. Links and details on the sessions that will take part. Most importantly location, time where and when it’s held and guideline to help the attendees how to reach there. Your event should have a proper logo, conference name and date on which it is taking place. You may provide a map location via Google map to make it convenient for the visitors and avoid hazard of transportation and parking problems. Present everything with links and pictures attached in the website.
- Next are the requirements for speakers. There should be a page where bios of speakers should be present while they will be delivering speech in the conference. Links should be there to help build a connection network with them. The relationship between a speaker and the conference plays a vital role. It’s a speaker’s responsibility to deliver more through their speaking to the attendees that will either answer to all their questions or avoid a question mark after the speech. They should be given a list of possible questions. Social media these days have very much helped speakers in reaching their attendees. Speakers should be active in various blogs and social Medias. They should portray interest to their visitors. Your website should have all these contents.
- Define the structure of the website that will help attendees to find the material they are looking for. Try to find out what questions and problems your visitor may face and include them thoroughly in your website. You may provide a chart to help your attendees to have a sound knowledge about the conference by mentioning the list of all speakers, delegates and various stuffs that will take place along the journey. Provide specific information and guidelines about submission of registration forms, deadlines and the detailed process. Your website should have page for bookings of the visitors and contact information for further queries.
- Last question that arises is the things that need to happen at the conference location. In order to perform the advertised conference meeting perform smoothly. You need to select a spacious venue. The location should have a banner to make it easily visible to its participants. There should be enough space for the participants to interact and socialise nicely. There should be entry and exit space to avoid chaos of the visitors. Microphones and all technical matters should be rechecked to avoid any embarrassing disturbing situation. There should be volunteers to help visitors, if they require any info. Lastly arrangements of food and snacks should be made for refreshment.
Thus in order to make your conference a successful one you need to ask yourself all these question for better performance and make a path open for future conference planning. A special area of question should be asked and made for sharing visitors’ experience and what else they were looking for in the conference that will be of great help for future events.