10 Tips to get an Important Document Notarised
Notarized documents are documents which are marked with a stamp or a seal which indicates the signature on the document is legitimate. Then the notary places the stamp near the signature along with the others to track down records related to the signature. This will tell the bank that it has been really already signed up document and someone won’t be able to pose anyone else. In the age of identity and lawsuits it’s always very important to know who have really signed up the document. For verification, in the age of identify and theft and lawsuits which is very important to be notarised.
Following characteristics of the notarised document should follow are:
- Notarizing documents in foreign languages: On different locations the notarizing documents are printed in foreign languages.
- Notarizing documents for disabled person: The documents are notarized even for the disabled person.
- Notarizing the Photograph can also be done: A notary is almost required to administer an oath and complete a notarial certificate, pertaining to the notarial act where he or she is performed.
- Performs Hospital Notary Work: When a notary is asked to travel in hospital, nursing home or the rehabilitation centre then it is referred as hospital notary work.
- Notarizing for family members and family business: Notarizing among the family members and family business too.
- Notary signature is essential for all important documents: It is very essential that notary always signs every notarial certificate that he or she notarizes.
10 tips to get an important document notarised
Step 1: Personal appearance requirement: It is very important that almost every step requires the signer to be present at the moment to solve, each and every details of the problem. This is important as it protects the signer, employer and anyone relying on the notarisation and against any kind of notarisation and fraud kind of activities. Personal appearance allows the other step to be completed with proper kind of notarisation facility.
Step 2: Document Scanning: One should always scan over the document for the number of important reasons:-
- To look for the certificate wording that will tell what type of notarisation to perform.
- To review the certificate wording to make sure it contains all the elements of the notary certificate and it conforms the requirement of the state.
- It helps to check the blank spaces. There are no blanks on a document and other states that strongly recommend it. Blank documents can be altered later.
- Be very sure to enter the date of notarisation which took place in certificate wording.
- It is very important to verify that the name on the ID that supports the name in the document.
So scanning the document does not mean the reading it for all details. It should just glance over it to sufficiently to get the information to get.
Step 3: Verification Process: It is very important to verify the signer’s identity for the essential duty of the Notary. Every state provides how to identify each signer, and traps cases of fraud and spoil. It comprise of three general methods:
- It involves personal knowledge which includes about the person as a signer.
- Identify several documents such as driver’s license, passports and the other government issued ID’S.
- It includes credible identifiable witnesses who know about the signer and vouch of his or her identity.
Step 4: Make a record in Journal Entry: Most of the steps either require or recommendations for the notaries to maintain the notarizations. A good journal entry always contains all the details of the notarization which is called into a question. It is a good idea to make the journal entry for the necessary elements of the records including the signers signature.
Step 5: Completion of the Notarial certificate: If the document doesn’t contain the certificate wording, then we need to ask the signer what type of notarisation is required and then attach a separate or loose certificate. Try to take care to sign and affix the seal properly. It’s always sign exactly as the name appears on the commission. The seal should be close to the signature but should not overlap any wording. The goal is to make everything legible. If we are in a state that doesn’t require us to use seal, where one need to add the name and commission information in other spaces below the signature.
Step 6: Steps to safeguard Notaries: Notaries are responsible for the safeguard of supplies against fraudulent acts.
Step 7: Notarisation by Legal: It is very important that the process of notarisation is legal or not.
Step 8: Handling of Acknowledged statements: It is always maintained that the sworn statements are always made as a penalty and requires oath and confirmation while an acknowledged statement lacks that.
Step 9: Handling of sworn Statements: Sworn statements are known as affidavits, where some document have a word affidavit in the title but no wording that requires an oath.
This way notaries help to remove the conflicts of interest and making it important and very valuable.
Contented by: BelTranslation International
Ten Rules for Choosing the Right Translation Process
Choosing the right translation process will always help to bridge the language gap. Truly it is almost know to know, choosing the right translation process is so arduous to meet the needs and get the high quality service. This is not difficult when we know the right key to access and fill up the void of need required.
Choosing the right Translation is not at all easy process. It includes human translation, machine translation, crowd and human translation and many more that has several advantages and disadvantages. Some may offer the highest quality but may be time consuming. Finding the translation solution will help in landing the project to its destination place. Try to differentiate the difference in the services offered.
It is very important for Business communication that is how we express our ideas and new outcomes where the language is very important and matters to a great extent. The written materials have a deep impact about people involved and obviously the owner including the brochures, company websites, presentations and newsletters.
So here we have almost 10 rules for choosing the right translation process. Here we go.
- Know the Needs: For promotional message, we must need some greater emphasis on the merits of the product and providing the reader with a call to action. In an operational manual we usually find the technical precisions and the functional. So while trusting a person on translating the message, do they truly help in the process of translation?
- Know what we are dealing with: Try to find out what the vendor has at its disposal whether they are traditional agency that depends entirely on the manual input of human linguists or they have computer systems that aid and optimize the process. Computer aided translation with features such as translation memory and a glossary of management system that can significantly improve the efficiency of the input methods as well as pick up errors or inconsistencies that humans are usually susceptible too.
- Quality Product offered: It is often expected that a quality product is delivered which is the best translation as we always expect from a translator. But it is true that not all translations are according to the expectations, so quality measures are needed to checked and assured prior to delivery. We should check whether the translators articulate the same way, what an individual wants to say or the way they appreciate to get hold of the target audience and get a proper feedback.
- Expertise in Fields: Expertise is very important to fit the goals of communication, one intended to expect from a translator. It is always believed that a premium translation service will have a vertical expertise in different countries. Not all vendors can handle legal documents or medical articles. Information technology and finance related stuffs are always preferred to be handled by expertise people where experienced translators with depth of knowledge are always highlighted and this will resonate the industrial growth.
- Speed: It is very important to know about the turnaround times. Also consider the agency’s ability to translate the work done outside the usual working hours. By getting the translators in the different time zones, it has found that premium agencies are better to be placed to accumulate the work schedule. Having international resources is comparatively better than the local nice translation services.
- Confidentiality: For the confidentiality, it is very important to understand whether the vendor ensures the confidentiality of the information provided, for example the documents stored with privacy. Certain confirmations should be made before hand, that the information send to the translators from the company should be kept confidential or not? Further whether the vendor will sign the non-disclosure agreement for specific projects?
- Customer Service: Try to take a note of the questions asked by the vendors to clarify the requirements. It is worth important that how the consistent service is provided by the translator. For an instance, can they assign the same linguists to translate to translate the published material to retain the same tone and a consistent voice? What may be the procedure to resubmit a translated piece of work for a second edit?
- Technical Capabilities: Check out the system, whether we can find the vendor at our disposal. Do the vendors offer a user friendly cloud based platform where transparency for submitting and achieving documents interaction with customers and presenting the bill information service? Is there a process of system integration for an automated process? Over the long run, these facilities will help to expand the scale of Business expansion.
- Important of price to be paid: It should be kept in mind that affordability should not ride over the consideration. Priority should always be the overall solution for the price to be paid. While considering the above all factors, while reviewing the translational agencies consider the payment packages available and make an ease with which payment can be done.
- Several Additional Services Offered: Complementary services offered by the translational agencies are often very much important or tremendously valuable to the business. This includes the search engine optimisation, localization expertise such as choosing fonts and layouts or co-operating with the advertising or public relationship agent.
Making a good impression can be a bit complicated while communicating in some other language apart from the mother tongue. So these tips provided above will help the partner with a professional agency that has the depth and breadth of expertise to meet the specific requirements.
Contented By: BelTranslation International .
10 Tips Setting Goals for Localization Success in 2017
First we all need to consider what we want to achieve and what ways to commit it successfully are. Try to set specific, measurable, attainable, and relevant and time bound goals that will motivate and make it tangible too. The most crucial is to plan the steps that one must take to realize the goal of the individual and cross off each one after completing them which will truly make sense.
A key reason is that the people think in this way that they haven’t spent enough time thinking about what they usually demand from life and haven’t yet set them. After all no one will like to spend their whole journey of life without scoping out the goal they try would try to attempt or would like to attempt.
Goal setting is the strong process of thinking that makes us realize about the hard future can make a strong feet towards it. It also motivates one individual oneself and helps to turn the vision of this future to reality. The process of setting goals will help to choose how one can move in their life with a targeted aim ahead. By knowing precisely what one wants to achieve and to know where to concentrate ones efforts. It will help to spot out the distractions so easily that lead one to astray.
- Setting Lifetime Goals: It comprise of the first step to set up the lifetime goals to consider what one desires to achieve in their era of lifetime. Setting lifetime goals gives one individual the overall perspective that shapes all aspects of decision making and planning. To give the broad and balanced coverage of all important areas in our life , let’s try to set goals among the following categories are :-
- Career: What level do one want to reach in his or her career what does one want to achieve?
- Financial: How much does an individual desires to earn?
- Education: Whether to gain any knowledge or information in particular?
- Family: Does one individual want to be a parent? If so then how one can be a good parent? How does one want to be seen by his or her partner or by the members of the extended family?
- Artistic: Is there any artistic goals that one individual is sculpturing among himself or herself?
- Attitude: Is there any mind set of part is holding him or her back? Is there any part of the way that keeps him or her upset? If so set a goal to improve the behavioural pattern and try to find the solution.
- Physical: Are there any kind of athletic goals that one individual wants to achieve? Do a good health is demanded in one’s old age? What are the steps taken by them to achieve such good physical fitness?
- Pleasure: How does one want to enjoy or get certain pleasures?
- Public service: Does the humming bird of one individual chirp the similar way to make the world a better place? Even if so, how?
Brainstorming on these things and then select one or more goals to each category chosen gives the best reflect of what one can do. Then also consider the trimming process so that there are small numbers of significant roles that are truly justified to focus on.
But always make sure that the goals set above are always genuinely one wanted to achieve but not the ones his or her parents, families, employers might demand or want.
- Setting smaller goals: Once one have set the lifetime goals, set a five year plan of smaller goals that one need to complete if one is interested to reach the lifetime plan. Then try to create one year plan, then six month and then one month plan of progressively of smaller goals that one need to achieve the lifetime goals. Each of these should be based on the previous plan.
- Staying on Course: Once the goals are set, then try to keep the process going by reviewing and updating the To-Do list on a daily basis. Periodically try to review the longer plan and try to modify them according to the priorities and experience. A good way of doing this schedule regular makes to focus the goals easily and clearly.
- Set up Smart Goals: Making the goals more useful and more powerful is to make them in a smarter way. While there are many variants but still Smart stands for
- S =Specific or significant
- M = Measurable
- A = Attainable
- R = Relevant
- T = Time bound
Instead of sailing round the world, it is better for one individual to follow the smart rules that helps them to keep their goals targeted and fixed.
- Each goal as a positive statement: Try to express the goals in the positive manner. Execution of this technique well is better than to make a stupid mistake.
- Be brief and precise: Set precise goals, putting in dates, time, and amount so that one can measure achievement. On doing this exactly one will able to know when the goals are attained and can take complete satisfaction from having achieved it.
- Set Priorities: Having several goals, give each goal with priority. This helps to avoid misconceptions about goals and makes very sensible about attaining the goals.
- Keep the operational Goals Small: Keep the low levels goals that one is working upon should be always small and achievable. If the goal is too small, then it makes a sense that the process of working is not progressive. Goals if kept small and short then it earn huge rewards of increment.
- Set realistic goals: It’s important to set goals that one can achieve. All sorts of people can set unrealistic goals for individual, which may often create ignorance of one own desires and ambitions.
- Set performance goals: One should take care of the performance goals but not the outcome goals. Try to keep control over the goals as much as possible. It can be quiet dispiriting to fail to achieve a personal goal for reasons beyond control.
It’s possible to set goals that are too difficult because one might not appreciate either the obstacles in the way or understand quiet how much skill one need to develop to achieve a particular level of performance.
Contented by: BelTranslation International
Why Automated Translation Is Often a Mistake and Proofreading Is a Necessity
Great technological innovations in the recent past have certainly made life very simple and easy. Our dependence on machines and automated tools has increased manifold. In almost every sphere, we are beginning to lose the human touch, owing to the accuracy of the computers and machine tools.
But to what extent can we believe that these automated tools give us the desired benefits? After all, weren’t these automated machines, tools and computers designed by man himself? Even though the machine tools are accurate and fast, they may not be always correct at all times. There is always a benefit of doubt. This is especially so when language and translation comes into play.
Often, the accuracy of language translation vastly depends on professional, manual proofreading, rather than automated translation. Automated translation, though has its advantages, it has its own share of disadvantages too! Read on to find out more on language, translation and the importance of proofreading translated documents.
Language is an integral part of the society. Without language there are no communication channels nor would there be any form of association amongst people. Imagine a world where there is no medium of communication. It would be complete mayhem. No matter what, language is of supreme importance. Especially with globalisation and shrinking of the spaces between people and countries, language has come out to stand as a vital link between people, cultures, countries, and economies.
Equally essential is the effective translation from one language to the other language, with the real meaning in place, in the times of internationalization. Language translation has surely become a boon in bringing together people, cultures, businesses and countries all across the world. Language translation is not merely an inter-linguistic process. It is a complex phenomenon and involves a deeper perspective of several factors.
What is the role of automated translation in language translation services?
In this contemporary and fast paced world, work always has to be delivered in short turn around cycles. Hence the technological innovations like machine translators are being put to use by many, in order to translate documents, articles, business related documents etc. Automated translation tools provide greater flexibility and faster output.
However, one needs to stop and analyse the actual role and effect that these automated tools have in the language translation process.
Advantages and Disadvantages of automated translation:
- The most evident advantage with the machine/automated translation is the time factor. A lot of time is saved. And within a less span of time, thousands of documents can be translated, which is humanly impossible.
- The second advantage that stems from an automated translation is the cost saving factor.
- Confidentiality is not an issue in automated translation.
- Machine translation appears to be more consistent.
- Though time is a saving factor in automated translation, the same cannot be said when it comes to the accuracy aspect. Languages are quite complex. Understanding the nuances of the language can be solely achieved by people and thereby translation becomes perfect. The accuracy of an automated translation is always doubtful.
- As the accuracy of an automated translation is not perfect, there is limited use of the same in certain critical fields.
- Since a machine follows systematic and formal rules, the main content of the text is not looked into, thereby leading to ambiguity and inconsistency of the text.
- Machine translation is never fool
- An incorrectly done automated translation often increases the costs of correction at a later stage.
In conclusion, the intricacies of the source language and target language cannot be understood by an automated machine. Only a human, professional translator will have the ability to recognise the delicate usage of language and balance of words in the source and target languages, to be able to convey the right meaning.
Importance of Proofreading:
Having understood the drawbacks of automated translation, it becomes very apparent that manual proofreading of documents is very essential.
Why is proofreading important?
- Being the final step before the submission of any kind of document, proofreading becomes the most significant and important step in a process, more so in the language translation context.
- Proofreading helps to understand whether the real intent of the text is communicated or not.
- Proofreading involves not only spell check but also editing, word usage, grammar and punctuation which are the main basics of any document.
- Proofreading gives a chance at a review. Without proofreading, the costs incurred to businesses are manifold as correcting the documents is a lengthy and time-consuming process with the additional cost involved.
- Any sloppy work can be easily detected and the quality of the work can be enhanced by proofreading.
- Mistakes and incorrectly worded statements in documents distract people and act as a deterrent. This can be avoided by proofreading.
- Proofreading removes careless errors and improves the overall efficiency of the documents.
- A proofread document is more organised in structure, format and content.
Proofreading in translation:
The role of proofreading in translated documents is overly critical. Manual proofreading is always the best when it comes to language translations. Professional translators often understand the depth of the source and target language. The subtle distinctions and variations in language are best understood by a professional translator who does justice to the entire translation process. Unlike the automated translations where the word to word translation occurs, often the context meaning gets altered, manual proofreading scores by making the translated documents authentic and accurate.
Though proofreading in translation is a painstaking effort, the results are very often worth the efforts taken. Proofreading is not just spell check. It involves the following:
- It ensures the text and the intent of the translated documents ae conveyed rightly.
- It checks for appropriate usage of words.
- Proper consistency of word usage and paragraphs are looked into.
- Sentence structure is given weightage.
- The original and translated documents carry the conveyed message, after proofreading and are free from errors.
Finally, nothing can replace the human touch and the efficiency of proofreading in language translations. Automated translation often is an illusion of perfection.
Contented by: BelTranslation International
10 Reason why you need a Translator for Your Business
Business is basically an organization or an entrepreneurial institution that is engaged in professional, industrial or commercial activities. Business has become a crucial part of modern economy. Business includes a regular process of producing and selling products or services to the wide economic market. Businesses deal with a couple of transactions every day. There are many risks and uncertainties in a business but the main objective is profit. Profit doesn’t come easily, it takes a random work process to achieve it and there are many key facts that are responsible for profits. A business may be of both national and international. Business is about people and thus it has to deal with a lot of individuals of different culture and languages. Thus at some point one might feel the need of a translator that makes the communication process effective.
A translator generally translates languages from one to another language as per requirement and it is often done in a professional basis. Many business organizations, who frequently deal with many foreign clients, hire professional translators. Hiring professional translators not only makes the communication well but also results as a better performance of the organization which helps it grow faster, as business is mainly about good effective communication and marketing of what that business holds.
There are several reasons that altogether make a business grow and bring success, having a translator is one of the reasons. Below ten reasons are highlighted as to why your business should have a translator.
- Many organizations during their starting period often do translation internally. But with the passing time as business grows wider, work burden also increases as resources increases. Thus it becomes difficult to manage the department of translation with extended resources. During time of rush translation often come across many mistakes that needs to be rechecked. Thus keeping a translator will reduce such chaos in your business and avoid unwanted issues that sometimes result in extra expense of the company.
- Keeping a professional translator can be advantageous. A professional translator is a expertise in this field and thus can help the organization with many fruitful advices while dealing with international organizations and suggest the best idea in the project that requires translation. A professional translator will help you plan international business strategies well and can do much active marketing in international field.
- A professional translator maintains a standard in the translation job. When a team works in a project and for some reason they leave and next team comes to handle the project, it often happens that there is discontinuity in the translation part as it is handled by another group. This often leads to misunderstanding and may also hamper the project as different teams have their own way of translating which may not be understandable by the next team. So a translator who is a professional expert can keep a consistency in the work and avoid mistakes in the work. After all your products and services correctly to international organizations does matter a lot.
- Another important reason why you need a translator in your business is that a translator who is professionally into this translation business has an access over a lot of translation tools that are helpful in multiple ways. It can translate a couple of word document with a blink of an eye. Using such tools in times of emergency not only saves time but also is error free. It not only helps in the consistency of the translation but also saves long term costs of the organization because you need to invest extra money for such translation tool, the translator will cover this part.
- Next is since a translator is trained professionally just for this particular job he is efficient in his field of work. So if your organization has a translator he can handle all the tasks with great ease, which requires the attention of translation.
- Another main reason why an organization should have a translator is that while dealing on air, live with any international business, a translator can be able to interact directly that will be helpful for the organization to understand the work properly when spoken in different language. A Translator can both understand and reciprocate the business deals and strategies of its organization nicely to the international business it is dealing with.
- While dealing with more than one international association the company may face difficulty in translating the same work in various languages. Thus if a company has a translator within, it can easily deal with those institutions that require different types of translation of languages. A good professional translator has the high skill of fluency in various languages. Thus the organization having a translator can expand its business further without any hesitation.
- Every business has their own private strategies that are kept hidden from other concerns. A company just cannot handle its document to any one that needs to be translated, that may leak confidential facts about the organization. Thus a translator within the organization is safe for such work purpose as they are certified and no fear of unprofessional activities.
- In the world of business time and speed is a vital factor. If your business organization has a translator it can perform translation work very quickly saving both time and money. A professional translator will never fail to submit translation work within time that includes financial dealings.
- Another reason is while placing your document in front of international board of members and clients your document should be as neat and well understandable just as the original document while translating. Only professional translators can do such work with accuracy as they are specialised.
Thus a translator in your business can be valuable in various ways. Though investing on translator is not on a matter of little money but the investment is surely worth it if one wants to prosper in their business.
Contented by : BelTranslation International