Runners have a passion for running and so they are often into practicing almost all day long starting from early morning when the Sun just sneaks out of the sky to when it goes down in the evening. A statistics figure says that runners often get killed or massively injured due to this running habit during evening or during early morning. They often get hit by cars due to invisibility as light is very dim during these hours of the day. Morning roads are often covered in fog and evening roads are pretty darker which makes it quite impossible for the drivers to watch out for pedestrians or runner through naked eye. Thus safety is necessary in order to avoid such life threatening accidents from happening.
Why Runners Should Use Armband Lights:
Technology has always been a friend and helping hand for human beings if we take the argument in the positive sense. It has created stuff to help and save people’s life in various ways. Lately Safety Armband Lights have been one of those vital creations for the runners and pedestrians, etc. What armband lights do and why one should wear it when out for walk or a run. Read below to know why it is so important.
- It makes the runner easily visible: The armband lights are absolutely user friendly having reflective printing and some extra safety features. This makes the runner or pedestrians hard to avoid from the eyes of the drivers while you are on road. The lights also splash to draw attention. The red and white sporadic flash lights are simply hard to miss. They are even visible during windy weather and also through thick clothing. So it provides ultra-safety to the runners during night time or early morning.
- It consists of several colours for safety alerts: The armbands come in battery powered bright dark coloured lights. The LED lights possess an ultra-high viz glow that is easily visible in the dark. It’s hard to avoid these armband lights, which is good for your safety. They come in different dark colours with a 360 degree visibility that makes it visible from any angle when you are running.
- Multiple flashing modes to assure visibility: The armband lights are worn on the wrists and are made in such way with multicolour LED illuminating lights to catch extra attention of the distracted drivers. The LED light puts almost 300 lumens of bright lights to light up the path. The brightness surely cannot escape one’s vision.
- Catches quick attention: The armbands are extremely comfortable to wear, adjustable to boot and durable. Some armband lights even come with siren mode attached to it which is no doubt a very good option to catch fast attention during emergency time when you are on road.
- Reduces life threatening accidents: You may be wearing a fluorescent colour t-shirt thinking it will make you visible but that’s not enough. Wearing armband lights save you from uninvited accidents while you are walking or running on the road. Wearing head lamps or reflective can be of little help and it may catch attention of few drivers not all. So, wearing armband light will reduce risk and save you from accidents. Armband lights are more visible compared to other safety alerts.
- Makes run more fun: The armband light comes in different style that will love to wear them. They look pretty cool on your wrists. This safety armband lights are a great value for money. Moreover it is compatible with many devices. So, you can easily operate and track through different smart devices of yours.
These are the main reasons behind wearing armband lights. Besides prevention is better than cure as we all know, so taking precautions come first. The armband lights illuminate the person while on road that easily catches attention and save runners from getting hit by vehicles. Thus, if you value your life use armband lights to keep you safe when running on roads. There are several armband lights now available in the market and they won’t weigh you down. They are light weight and easily wearable and at the same doesn’t compromise in styling. Take your pick and save your life from risking and getting killed.