If any person or individual is planning to waste the company’s money, then attending the conference without knowing its basic needs and preliminaries is the best way what we can call upon. Seriously, that’s like doing marketing without having any idea that why it is being done or its purpose of accomplishment is completely unknown.
While having a high level goal or a specified target is always very beneficial to figure out what to do at the conference and how to achieve the great bang. Even it is noticeable that if anyone attends the conference with a motive in their mind that it sets a complete pivot to change the plan. Sometimes it often happens that before attending the seminar it is being unknown that what needed to be prepared to attend it or having a specific goal.
Let’s learn how to make the conference most out of the experience keeping these key points in mind:
- Learner’s conference checklist: The primary goal for each and every attendee in the conference is that they must soak the maximum amount of knowledge possible. Try to be a better oneself and become a very valuable member in his or her team. Try to receive the awareness about the particular industry or topic.
Points to be noted
- Have a query mind so that answers could be promptly asked.
- Based on the type of questions, the session of attending the conference can be selected.
- Session schedule should be added in the calendar.
- Team work is always given extra preference.
- Try to at least gather a single point from the individual conferences attending.
- Active participation is always rewarded and eye catching for all.
- Make the team members in gathering the helpful notes from the conference which can be very helpful for the future purpose.
- After the conference separate the wisdom from the action.
- Share the knowledge among the other team members after the conference is over by putting together them in a blog or a post.
- The Networkers Conference Checklist: Conference gathers huge bundles of intellectual people along with high skilled industrial professionals as well as influencers. That’s why happy hours exist in the conferences where intermingling among people helps them to meet up with new ideas and innovative skills. It may occur, that one may not appear with a proper plan while arriving at the time of conference , here presents a checklist that contains number of points below:
- Before the conference always tries to create a list of people we will like to connect during the conference.
- Try to make an opportunity to connect with this people previously via the social media or online stuffs.
- Add meetings to the calendar.
- Order the business cards and the thank you cards.
- While during the happy hours, make sure we walk around while connecting with people and move about.
- Remember to exchange the business cards which are utterly important.
- Try to take notes or the written form of the speaker who spoke in the conference.
- After the conference try to follow up with the people whom we met in the conference at least.
- Write on the email or wiki pages to get the folks in our team whom we met in the conference.
- The Content Creators Checklist: Try to cook up wonderful writing after the conference with a topic based on the conference. Keynotes generally provide great take ways and inspiration for external audiences. Conversations are another great spot for content ideas. The checklists include the important blog posts, eBooks, web liners and the slide shares.
- Before the conference come up with the want to write about or the questions we would like to get answered.
- Try to gather a team of content minded people to tag upon.
- Arrange some social media or interviews that can be added to the calendar.
- While in the happy hours try to break it through starting up with some unique conversation starters.
- Business cards exchange is very necessary for the purpose they will help to stay connected and even enhance the connection panel for future dealings.
- Written notes should always be carried after the conference.
- Follow up with everyone. It puts a great effort for connection.
- Build up connections internally by writing mail or blog posts.
- The Job Seekers Checklist: The conference is the great place to connect with the right people at the right place and at the proper time. If we are searching for a job or activity purpose then the conference will help in making connection in getting jobs and vacancies and jobs related information. Checklist offers important points to be remembered are :
- Before going to the conference make a social search on event pages, conference hash tags or groups which reveals about the conference related topics.
- Finding the list of people would like to meet, and then try to fasten the meeting of conference and add it up to the calendar.
- Pack the business cards it is important.
- During the conference a proper dress code is always appealing and needed to be maintained.
- Active participation and enthusiasm is always appreciated and treated well and greeted warmly.
- Never just stick with the people for the networking purpose only, tries to talk freely with all as much as possible.
- Exchange business cards for further connections and future dealings.
- After the conference try to follow up with them and add the folks in the twitter or LinkedIn to leave them a thank note or if any query related stuffs can also be asked.
Picking up with the checklists provided above visit the upcoming conference 2017, and it is very assured that we may find the best out of it and have a couple of goals prior arrival to the conference.
Contented by: ConferenceAlert.Com.